Please suggest Good Wireless Router for Traders - URGENT

TradeOptions

Hello friends.

I need to purchase a new wi fi router, which will work with the internet connection being provided by local vendor, over the Ethernet cable.

My budget is around Rs 5000, but if the product has some real good features, then I am willing to upgrade my budget accordingly to a maximum of around 10,000.

I intend to use it as my Main Router for trading, going forward. So it should be of good quality and should have the facility of connecting the internet from atleast 2 vendors in such a manner, that even if the internet from one vendor has some problem, then it automatically use the internet from the other vendor, and hence there are no disconnections or gaps etc. on the trading charts etc.

I hope that this router would work with Jio Fiber as well, when it gets launched.

Please make some suggestions. Thank you so much.

Best Regards

TradeOptions

Thanks @Snake.Head
Although it looks like complicated to configure / handle, by a non tech guy like me. Will I need to still buy a extra wi-fi router to work with it, or if it will work alone ?
Have you practically used something like this yourself ? If I face issues in configuring, then will you be please able to guide me ?

And are there anymore ideas by anyone in this direction ? I hoped many trader friends would already be using some sort of router etc. which combines multiple internet connections, so that they do not face any internet disconnection interruptions during the live trading sessions.

Please make suggestions, friends.

Thanks and best regards

Snake.Head

Thanks @Snake.Head
Although it looks like complicated to configure / handle, by a non tech guy like me. Will I need to still buy a extra wi-fi router to work with it, or if it will work alone ?
Have you practically used something like this yourself ? If I face issues in configuring, then will you be please able to guide me ?

And are there anymore ideas by anyone in this direction ? I hoped many trader friends would already be using some sort of router etc. which combines multiple internet connections, so that they do not face any internet disconnection interruptions during the live trading sessions.

Please make suggestions, friends.

Thanks and best regards
I have used those it easy to config
If you know how config wifi router
load balance have option tp combine two different internet provider net into one and increase speed
Another fallover connection if one connection stops it fallback to another connection
2 Internet provider connection > Load balance > output one lan connection which you connect to lan or wifi