please suggest forex trading consultants in Bangalore

Hi,
I am totally new to trading and one consulting company called Rochester Investment consulting Pvt Ltd Bangalore has contacted me and explained me to open the forex trading account with them. Any one of you please suggest me if I can go with them. They said that their parent company is Pacific-Index International. I am confused about the genuineness of these to go for it. Can any one of you tell me your opinion on this if you have already traded with them or please suggest some other forex trading consultancies. Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I am totally new to trading and one consulting company called Rochester Investment consulting Pvt Ltd Bangalore has contacted me and explained me to open the forex trading account with them. Any one of you please suggest me if I can go with them. They said that their parent company is Pacific-Index International. I am confused about the genuineness of these to go for it. Can any one of you tell me your opinion on this if you have already traded with them or please suggest some other forex trading consultancies. Thanks in advance.
Hi.
there is a free Seminar on "opportunities in Trading" including forex trading at Hotel Rayal Comforts, 4th block, Jaya nagar, Bangalore on 27/11. they have advertised in news papers today. u can contact them - anaida trading world.
Regards

Last edited:
Hi Sujivan - I would advice DO NOT invest with the company. Investing without due diligence is extremely dangerous for your capital. You must have heard of this Forex Consultant firm ' Endmark Forex' that duped investors of crores of rupees and now absconding. You can google 'Endmark Forex scam' and read the reports. 90% of such firms are fraud firms.

Hi Sujeevan - I have done some further research on the company you mentioned - Rochester Investment Consulting. Have found out that this is an absolute fraud company and has many complaints of duping people of their investments. Please refer to this link for the article http://www.consumercomplaints.in/co...ent-consulting-pvt-ltd-karnataka-c416638.html

Also you can google Rochester Investment Consulting and read the complaints there. Do not invest even a single paisa here.

Other forum readers - beware of this !