Please share your experience with Geojit

Dear Sudipa.....

Eager to know your experience with Angel Broking.... i'm also a newbie, wanted to open an a/c with geo, since i have a/c with axis bank,
but after reading ur post, i have decided not to...... and save myself the hassle which i would have gone through, all thanks to ur post.

I'm also considering Angel..... pls share your experience and other relevant details for me and other newbies, who are looking to start trading.

Also any other seniors who would like to share or enlighten me, is more than welcome.

I thank u... in advance for your kind attention and feedback.

:)
Cheers!!​

Since this thread is not for Angel Broking, I guess I don't have any room to share my experience with AB directly here. All I can say that it is good and just the way I was looking for. But for Geojit, my experience is terribly bad. If you would like to know more, feel free to send me mail at [email protected].

vinodkiyer

hi all,

i have my account with geojit, PIB and Icici for a long time and I found the geojit platinum platform very good for intraday and delivery compared to others. following are my findings.

1. although the brokerage is 0.03% intra and 0.3% delivery, they calculate the brokerage per piece, then round up the result, and then multiply with the total no. of shares traded, resulting in higher than 0.03 or 0.3% brokerage.

2. a round trip nifty lot futures is Rs 150 while With RK Globalis Rs 18, better if u go for the monthly scheme (Rs 1500 approx monthly), is no brokerage only taxes for unlimited quantities for the month.

3. their platforms hangs sometimes for a few minutes on many days and if u call them for help, they ask u to send screen shot (god knows what they can understand by looking at a screen shot which looks like a still picture of a working platform without eany error windows, except that it doesnt update) and even if you do nothing happens. But all the time it becomes okay within half an hour by itself)

with PIB they are so security consious that u have a gadget which gives u a random 7
digit number every 30 seconds which u require to type in for doing whatever u want to do in their platform, resulting that u cannot concentrate on trading anymore only
God help numbers. and brokerage is 0.04% & 0.4%.

forget icici as their brokerage is way out and platform web based without realtime ticks and chart, but their new platform is released and i dont have it yet so cannot comment, but anyways out of question as brokerage is way out.

Considering that back office assistance is same with all the above, I would prefer RK Global as theirs brokerage is the most attractive and i intend to open account with them.

hi all,

i have my account with geojit, PIB and Icici for a long time and I found the geojit platinum platform very good for intraday and delivery compared to others. following are my findings.

1. although the brokerage is 0.03% intra and 0.3% delivery, they calculate the brokerage per piece, then round up the result, and then multiply with the total no. of shares traded, resulting in higher than 0.03 or 0.3% brokerage.

2. a round trip nifty lot futures is Rs 150 while With RK Globalis Rs 18, better if u go for the monthly scheme (Rs 1500 approx monthly), is no brokerage only taxes for unlimited quantities for the month.

3. their platforms hangs sometimes for a few minutes on many days and if u call them for help, they ask u to send screen shot (god knows what they can understand by looking at a screen shot which looks like a still picture of a working platform without eany error windows, except that it doesnt update) and even if you do nothing happens. But all the time it becomes okay within half an hour by itself)

with PIB they are so security consious that u have a gadget which gives u a random 7
digit number every 30 seconds which u require to type in for doing whatever u want to do in their platform, resulting that u cannot concentrate on trading anymore only
God help numbers. and brokerage is 0.04% & 0.4%.

forget icici as their brokerage is way out and platform web based without realtime ticks and chart, but their new platform is released and i dont have it yet so cannot comment, but anyways out of question as brokerage is way out.

Considering that back office assistance is same with all the above, I would prefer RK Global as theirs brokerage is the most attractive and i intend to open account with them.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Thank you all who have nicely shared their experience with Geojit.

I would like to request the moderator to kindly close this thread as the purpose of this thread has been resolved at my end. So I might not be taking any close interest to this thread any longer. So please, if possible, close this thread. Thank you.

vasa1

... with geojit...

Re. point 1, does the rounding off always work to generate higher brokerage? Have you looked into this thoroughly?

Re. point 2, no idea.