please review r k global's mobile trading application

i am currently using sharekhan mobile trading. But their brokerage .03 is not good, and also 5 paisa min per share is not good, thats why i am thinking of going to r k global, i cant use pc all time, so tell how is mobile trading application of r k global

I have tried doing that. It works on my nokia cell but not on my samsung or blackberry. Also before shifting account to RKGlobal pl get the feedback of their services (besides the software).
Regards

please reply,
1. have any one used their mobile trading software on nokia 5230 or 5233

2. If so please send me broker url and broker code. (I used the details given in installation guide, from their site, but didn't work)

@ rockyrobust : Yes for commodity they charge rs 100 for its terminal , but for commodity trading its just negligible compared to brokerage slab of only rs9 per lot. i found this image on fb for commodity and you may see the difference.
Yes thats quite competitive.

Do you trade in Nifty Options as well ?

If yes then please share what do they charge for Options as Nifty Futures charges are given in the chart but no mention about the Options .

Thanks.

I am writing this as a warning to any new investors with angel broking, remove your money from their accounts because they will take you for a ride. I started trading at angel broking in 2012, andheri branch. mumbai. For a while their service was good, they gave me good tips and everything. then on october 26 my broker tells me to trade in f and o. I tell him I am not interested sas i have no knowledge on the same. Without telling me they did trades worth 44 lakhs in my account and lost 1.2 lakhs in a single day. The next day i get a call from the broker telling me that i will have to sell my shares to clear this debit. I am young and dont have this kind of money. thats really not the point here. these people are unscruplous and will lie to you and cheat you. I lost my hard earned money because of these guys. Please dont make my mistake