please respond

guys I started intraday trading with rs. 1.5 lakh and I've already lost 1.7 lakh and I'm left with only 43k. what to do, I feel like dying.....it's sooo frustrating. help me out guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

primitivetrader

wht help you expect from other members. most of the members will say stop trading (rightly so). you wont stop it for sure. your mind will find one or other reason to continue the trading.
clarify - you started with 1.5 lakh how come you lost 1.7 lakh and left with 43k some thing is missing.

MSN1979

wht help you expect from other members. most of the members will say stop trading (rightly so). you wont stop it for sure. your mind will find one or other reason to continue the trading.
clarify - you started with 1.5 lakh how come you lost 1.7 lakh and left with 43k some thing is missing.
I was sorry for this guy until I read your interpretation of it and went LOL.

Ujjwal maybe I can be of help. So tell me something about how your trade? Any particular method or system you are following? According to you what is your weakness and why do u think you are loosing in trades?

Also above statement look like you are lying. So can you stop lying or throwing random unmeaningful statements for a start?

travi

guys I started intraday trading with rs. 1.5 lakh and I've already lost 1.7 lakh and I'm left with only 43k. what to do, I feel like dying.....it's sooo frustrating. help me out guys.
Did you know, if you trade 1 share (Qty 1) in NSE Equity market with a SL of 1% of the share value and the average share price is inr. 500
Then you can roughly have 8000 loosing trades in a row. (8600, but we need to add 30p overhead per trade) with the 43k that is left.

Take those 8000 trades and comeback to the forum and you will not have a question "Why me? what did i do wrong? I want to die....etc"
instead
you will be able write a book (maybe books) on how to be a successful trader.
All the best.

suri112000

Did you know, if you trade 1 share (Qty 1) in NSE Equity market with a SL of 1% of the share value and the average share price is inr. 500
Then you can roughly have 8000 loosing trades in a row. (8600, but we need to add 30p overhead per trade) with the 43k that is left.

Take those 8000 trades and comeback to the forum and you will not have a question "Why me? what did i do wrong? I want to die....etc"
instead
you will be able write a book (maybe books) on how to be a successful trader.
All the best.
;):cool:

doss186

Dear friend, First of all try to study the price movement. Much of the price movement happens only for few minutes in a day. In intraday it’s difficult to capture those moments as most of the significant price movements happen in market opening or after closure of intraday timings. Try to switch to swing trading. In swing trading you can definitely catch the price movement that will feed you. I just

MSN1979

Dear friend, First of all try to study the price movement. Much of the price movement happens only for few minutes in a day. In intraday it’s difficult to capture those moments as most of the significant price movements happen in market opening or after closure of intraday timings. Try to switch to swing trading. In swing trading you can definitely catch the price movement that will feed you. I just
I used to think the same. Although you are right to a great extend but more often its just about what we know and what we don't. Sometimes its just that we don't know how to day trade yet? If anyone has traded long enough they know that doesn't matter what system you follow it will lead to profit. But most people fail to understand the system correctly and fail to implement it in right manner. Even if they do, emotions run high and they give up to see the good part they quit.