Please post your Grieviences here!

Traderji

Super Moderator
Welcome to the new General Investors Grieviences forum.

If you have any grouse or grieviences against any intermediateries related to the Indian Capital markets please post them in this forum.

Please remember that this forum is not aplace to vent your anger.

Abusive language or flamming will not be tolerated!

Sir,
I applied for 700 Bharati Shipyard equity shares but haven't received refund after allotment.
Please let me know how to approach the concerned authrities to initiate the refund.
Thanks.

-Kirit Shroff

sir ihave shares of DIVIYA CHEMICALS.WILL U PLS LET ME KNOW THE STSTUS OF THIS CO.!IT IS NOT LISTING NOW. IS THERE NAME CHANGE OR ANY THING ELS?I WILL BE THANKFUL TO U.
WITH REGARDS,
SHRIPAD

shrithakar said:
sir ihave shares of DIVIYA CHEMICALS.WILL U PLS LET ME KNOW THE STSTUS OF THIS CO.!IT IS NOT LISTING NOW. IS THERE NAME CHANGE OR ANY THING ELS?I WILL BE THANKFUL TO U.
WITH REGARDS,
SHRIPAD
According to this report ( http://www.bseindia.com/whtsnew/delist.asp ) this stocks has been delisted from the BSE.

sir if any co. delists its shares from all stock markets. what will the fate of share- holder who dont want to offer his shares for a small amount co. offering . sir is it a fair game that we stand by them in rainy days but in spring they kill us. if you like you can ans. on my mail. [email protected] thanks.

I had applied for the Punjab National Bank IPO for 120 shares bearing the application number 25611605. I was allotted 34 shares and but I have not yet received the balance money of Rs.33540/-. Inspite of me sending many mails to MCS Limited(both Mumbai and Delhi Office) nothing has happened. Can you please help me out on this. I am very badly in need of money.

JAI20 said:
ALSO REQUESTING THE AUGUST GROUP MEMBERS TO SUGGEST IF I CAN INITIATE SOME LEGAL COURSE AGAINST SUCH RESTRICTION WITHOUT ANY CONSENT GIVEN BY ME FOR THE SAME
Regards,

Amit Singh
Move to consumer forum, anything else don't seem to be working with these errant brokers.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

1. This thread dosent seem to have moved to do what the super moderator started it for---apparent from the quries and replies!
2. Nevertheless , i'll pen my grouse in hope of rejuvenating this thread .
I applied for shares -ipo of patel engg
was allotted 15 shares but the bal of application money has still not been recd.
E MAIL TO THE REGISTRAR AND THE CO DID GET ME A REPLY -ASKING FOR DETAILS BUT THERE AFTER SILENCE.

Rs 19800 stuck and Im missing them.

HELP!

Sir,

Vide IB ID 39121313, on 18th Aug 06 AM, I had requested India Bulls to facilitate withdrawal of Rs.25000/-, against my ledger credit balance of Rs. 1.38 lakhs. Till 1815PM of 21.08.06, I am yet to hear from them.

Sir,

Vide IB ID 39121313, on 18th Aug 06 AM, I had requested India Bulls to facilitate withdrawal of Rs.25000/-, against my ledger credit balance of Rs. 1.38 lakhs. Till 1815PM of 21.08.06, I am yet to hear from them.
Hello,

If the request was given before 1pm on 18th august, then you should recieve the cheque by today evening and if it is after 1pm , you will recieve it by tomorrow evening.It will normally take 3 working days for the cheque to reach you.

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid