please help to understand my upper circuit trade transaction

hi
i took an equity intraday short trade(MUKANDLTD, 31st of march 2020) but i couldn't close the trade because of the upper circuit.
now if i check profit and loss for this trade (please look at the attached screenshot) it reads profit of 1016
chrome_Oaql3ARb6r.png

Profit amount varies every day, here is today's profit
ugDuw2Td93.png

i sent mail to customer care but they coudnt help me, please help me

newtrader101

You took a short trade on31/3/2020, and the profits are showing now :confusedd:

There is now a Long position of MUKANDLTD, 37 QTY @ 87.74 per unit.

1620757258429.png

You likely bought on 31/3/21. You have a lucky hand. A short trade ending up as a long position in profit!:up::up::up:

Last edited:
i took short trade,, please look at tradebook screenshot
1620791221978.png

you can see in red rectangle, order type is s(short), unfortunately because of upper circuit i couldnt cover my short trade, can you explain me about profit show in p/l statement plz help

newtrader101

I guess the short trade resulted in an auction after the stipulated no of days (T+2). But How it became a long position, I have no guess. This means, besides squaring off the short trade, same quantity was again traded, but as a long position. Must be a mistake from broker side, but it has resulted in a profit for you. You can sell it off now and lock the profit. (Just don't blame me if it rises again.)

honestly, i am still confused, i sent mail fyers customer care but they are worst, i requested a help here but no one replied, i am really grateful to you, at least you gave your valuable time to reply, thanks a lot

TracerBullet

NSE sends info of executed trades every day by email with title = 'Trades executed at NSE'. Use that to look at your executions over last x days and figure out what your position is. Fyers backoffice could have a bug too .. And do you not see position in Fyers web Holdings ?

NSE sends info of executed trades every day by email with title = 'Trades executed at NSE'. Use that to look at your executions over last x days and figure out what your position is. Fyers backoffice could have a bug too .. And do you not see position in Fyers web Holdings ?
thanks for reply, i checked holding, there is no holding