Please help !! Stuck in a very bad position

superman

Hi ,,

This is perhaps my biggest mistake so far :(

I bought GLODYNE scrip 2 days ago when it was down in lower circuit ( Yes thats the scrip which was banned in securites trading and 5% LC limit was imposed)

From past 2 days i am trying to sell this but there are no buyers at all :( :(

I am ready to face loss of -10 to - 15% but there are no buyers at all

TotalBuyQty is showing as 0 in the market watch
and the total sellers are huge ,,,

Everyday its hitting the LC. When i contacted my broker (zerodha) , they informed me that once the scrip triggers the LC , it will behaves differently ,,

I tried to place AMO order also, getting error till 7 Pm after 7 PM , it allowed me to use AMO market order but still it was not executed today,,

But volume is showing as 17366 in market watch ,, Does that mean 17366 shares were sold ,, if yes then how come my order was not honoured even though it was market order

Please advice me to get rid of this scrip with acceptable loss,, The way its going i am afraid it will be delisted or it will go to single digit value :(

rh6996

Hi ,,

I bought GLODYNE scrip 2 days ago when it was down in lower circuit ( Yes thats the scrip which was banned in securites trading and 5% LC limit was imposed)

Everyday its hitting the LC. When i contacted my broker (zerodha) , they informed me that once the scrip triggers the LC , it will behaves differently ,,

I tried to place AMO order also, getting error till 7 Pm after 7 PM , it allowed me to use AMO market order but still it was not executed today,,

But volume is showing as 17366 in market watch ,, Does that mean 17366 shares were sold ,, if yes then how come my order was not honoured even though it was market order

Please advice me to get rid of this scrip with acceptable loss,, The way its going i am afraid it will be delisted or it will go to single digit value :(
There are other huge sellers in queue before your order, your order gets executed only after the orders of all who are there before you are executed!! :p At this time there are sellers for 500000+ qty. and traded qty of ~51000... if you placed the order early in the morning and say it was after say a qty. of 100000 shares.. so your share will be sold only if these shares are sold! In lower circuit there cannot be any Buyers in the Market watch as all Buyers orders are executed the moment they are placed!!

stock72

To my experience it is tough to get out this position . i guess the broker can do some thing ?!!!!
If SG around he will guide ....

Hi ,,

superman

There are other huge sellers in queue before your order, your order gets executed only after the orders of all who are there before you are executed!! :p At this time there are sellers for 500000+ qty. and traded qty of ~51000... if you placed the order early in the morning and say it was after say a qty. of 100000 shares.. so your share will be sold only if these shares are sold! In lower circuit there cannot be any Buyers in the Market watch as all Buyers orders are executed the moment they are placed!!
Thanks for the reply,,

Even i thought i am in queue and hence my sell order is still open,
But when to exactly place the after market order so that i am in the first of the queue for the next day ? Yesterday the AMO was open in nsenow after 7 PM :(
Does different brokers have separate timings for AMO orders ?

superman

To my experience it is tough to get out this position . i guess the broker can do some thing ?!!!!
If SG around he will guide ....
:( Thanks for the reply .. I guess i am badly stuck with this ,,
Will place sell order each day hoping that i will be in the first of the queue

Please anyone has any idea regarding how to get out of this ,, I just need to preserve some of my capital i invested ( I hope i can walk out by -20 to -30 % loss :( :( )

stock72

I guess from our end we will not have much great edge to the make the order first in the queue. some thing the brokers can do from their terminal. communicate with zerodha and seek help.

Thanks for the reply,,

Even i thought i am in queue and hence my sell order is still open,
But when to exactly place the after market order so that i am in the first of the queue for the next day ? Yesterday the AMO was open in nsenow after 7 PM :(
Does different brokers have separate timings for AMO orders ?