Please Help .. Sterlite Industries

Plus

Before split and bonus I had 50 shares of Sterlite Industries ... after split my ICICI Direct account is still showing 50 shares (with a loss of 73%) .. So the question is my account will be automatically corrected or I will have to do something? And if it will be automatically corrected then how much time it will take?

d_s_ramesh

Need not panic, in a day or two you will have your shares in the account. There are no chances for any error.

rajeabc

Before split and bonus I had 50 shares of Sterlite Industries ... after split my ICICI Direct account is still showing 50 shares (with a loss of 73%) .. So the question is my account will be automatically corrected or I will have to do something? And if it will be automatically corrected then how much time it will take?
you can add bonus shares in your portfolio. Bonus shares would be credited in your a/c in few days then you can see those under " demat allocations".

Hi,

I have the same problem here! I had about 6 shares of serlite industries before the split. Now my demat account shows 12 shares only :confused:
Whats going on here??

Sterlite Industries (India) Ltd has informed BSE that the Company has fixed June 22, 2010 as the 'Record Date' for determining the eligibility of Shareholders eligible for getting the Sub-divided Equity Shares of Re. 1/- each and Bonus Shares in the ratio of 1 (one) bonus share of every Re. 1/- each for every fully paid Equity Shares of the Company, which has been unanimously approved by the Shareholders in the Annual General Meeting held on June 11, 2010.

Wait for around one week it will be automatically adjusted. You do not have to do anything.