please help me by filling this Questionnaire....

all the respected members of traderji .com ,kindly put some of your precious time to help me in my reseach work on the indian derivate marketby filling the following Questionnaire , please mail it to as soon as possible .
Questionnaire

1. Do you deal in Derivative instruments? Yes( ) No ( )

2. Which of the following Derivative instruments do you deal in? P (Wherever applicable)

Stock Futures
Stock Index Futures
Stock Options
Stock Index Options

3. How much do Stock Index Futures contribute to your entire business? P (Wherever applicable)

More then 75%
50% - 75%
25 - 50%
less than 25%

4.Please rate the following factors on point scale of 1 to 5,with 5 being most dominant factor and 1 being least dominant factor, which have necessitated the use of stock Index futures?

Hedging ( )
Arbitrage ( )
Speculation ( )
Leverage ( )

5.What type of investors usually buy Stock Index Futures?
P (Wherever applicable)

Retail Investors
Institutional Investors

6.What is the Liquidity Perception regarding Stock Index Futures? P (Wherever applicable)

Very High
High
Moderate
Low
Very Low

1. What kind of investors usually approach you for trading in Stock Index Futures? P (Wherever applicable)

Hedger
Speculator
Arbitrageur

8.What is the Perception about Risk reduction through Stock Index Futures? P (Wherever applicable)

Very High
High
Moderate
Low
Very Low

9. What is the awareness level about Stock Index Futures? P (Wherever applicable)

Very High
High
Moderate
Low
Very Low

10. Would you like to give any suggestions regarding improvement of trading in Stock Index Futures?

ello dude....i am also conducting a research on brokers perception on derivative trading in indian stock market.

but i coudnt find any questionnaire relating to it. did u complete your study.

if yes...could you please send me a copy of your questionnaire.....plz

i am in urgent need....plz help me

ello dude....i am also conducting a research on brokers perception on derivative trading in indian stock market.

but i coudnt find any questionnaire relating to it. did u complete your study.

if yes...could you please send me a copy of your questionnaire.....plz

i am in urgent need....plz help me