PLEASE HELP.Its urgen What to fill in Trading account window in my trading software.

The software which has been provided by my broker is showing 3-4 types of option at the time of filling order.I'm confused in one window whose headline is Trading account.Options under it are Margin,Delievery & Obligation. What to fill in this window if i'm going for intraday trading.But sometimes i'm not always sure that if i buy any share today ,then i'll sell it today only.Sometimes i want it keep it for 1-2 days.Means i want to know if i want to buy any share for intraday or 1-2 days,which option should i fill?
If i fill delievery in trading account window,then will i be charged for delievery if i sell it on intraday?
Overall,i want to know that which option would be best if i am not sure that i'll sell the bought shares on intraday or next coming days.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

sumeetsj

Re: PLEASE HELP.Its urgen What to fill in Trading account window in my trading softwa

which broker ?

which software ?

Do you have a RM assigned to you?

Did no one come to give u a demo ?

If answers to last 2 questions are no then do not trade till u get it sorted.

Re: PLEASE HELP.Its urgen What to fill in Trading account window in my trading softwa

No 1 came to me for demo.But i've asked this query to my subbroker .It seems that he is also confused.:mad: