Please Guide

Hi Traderji,

Can u please tell me where to find the latest list of T2T stocks.

and also tell me wat type of list is available for daytrading so that we can avoid getting into those stocks which are not meant for daytrading.

Please do suggest.
Thanx's :)

AMITBE

trendymood said:
Hi Traderji,

and also tell me wat type of list is available for daytrading so that we can avoid getting into those stocks which are not meant for daytrading.

Please do suggest.
Hi trendymood,
For NSE follow this: http://www.nseindia.com/content/equities/eq_ttseclist.htm
If you use any trading software and trade online, there is usually an indication following the scrip symbol, as in NTPCEQ or CRESTANBE. Note the EQ or BE at the end. This is for NSE and I'm not aware for BSE. Go to the site and look for it.

trendymood said:
Hi Traderji,

Please do suggest.
Who do you trade with? I mean your broker. If it's ICICIDirect you can get the stock list from their web site by clicking on the link to Stock List. T2T & Day Trdg (Margin Trdg) stocks are listed & marked out there.

hi tendymood,
you can find t2t stocks on BSE site from price information that leads to stock reach. Here you can find particular stock total details like price -high/low/last traded/quantity traded--.along with this in the last line there is a GROUP .Here we can find either it is T2T or A or B1 or B2 or S or TS.
with best wishes
reddy