Please guide me how to trade online and where to invest

Hi!
I am a newbie in the share,stock and investments.I want to know all the ins and outs of share market.What is a broker?How to trade online?How to invest?What are the risks?what are fluctuations?How much to invest?How to study market to avoid losses.?every thing about share trading.I will appreciate all kinds of replies.

Traderji

Super Moderator
aaronsandy said:
Hi!
I am a newbie in the share,stock and investments.I want to know all the ins and outs of share market.What is a broker?How to trade online?How to invest?What are the risks?what are fluctuations?How much to invest?How to study market to avoid losses.?every thing about share trading.I will appreciate all kinds of replies.
I would suggest you to use our search feature to look for info in this forum.

sean

Hi there, please take care before you start trading on your own. Online trading in the stock as wellas commodities market is quiet risky especially for a newcomer. You can start by making a demo portfolio and see how well you are doing. Once you identify winning trading strategies, you can start doing it in real markets as well.

sean said:
Hi there, please take care before you start trading on your own. Online trading in the stock as wellas commodities market is quiet risky especially for a newcomer. You can start by making a demo portfolio and see how well you are doing. Once you identify winning trading strategies, you can start doing it in real markets as well.
Could anyone suggest me a site for making a demo portfolio?