pkgmtnl

hi friends

iam use amibroker realtime iam many time loss money intraday please tell me
how to prepare daily intraday trading help me
U have to work hard,
making money is not an easy task.
learn technicals...

follow the basics...
follow and ready plenty to gud stuff available in several threads on this platform....
instead of jumping into trading do some excercise....

like we do for examination,,,
without preparations chances of failure are maximum

bye

Dear
Always do trading for investment basis and for delivery basis.

Or u put polling for intradey trading maximum or all r looser in intraday trading.

These r my views not binding for u.

pkgmtnl

Dear
Always do trading for investment basis and for delivery basis.

Or u put polling for intradey trading maximum or all r looser in intraday trading.

These r my views not binding for u.
very correct.

But still u can do disciplined intra its fruitful (not the compusive trade for sake of doing it.)

NOMINDTR

hi friends

iam use amibroker realtime iam many time loss money intraday please tell me
how to prepare daily intraday trading help me
It does not matter whether you use AmiBroker or not. There are three prominent areas you must learn and work out.

Mind, Money and Method.

Method is a technical system that gives you reasonably good buy and sell signals consistently, over a period of time. To devise this, you have to work hard to find out what could work for you.

Money Learn money management rules and first start trading to protect your capital and to survive. Profits will follow.

Mind There is something called 'Trading Psychology'. Learn some basics and cultivate discipline. This alone could differentiate trading and gambling.

Further, there is no Universal rule that could prove Day Trading is worse than delivery trades. They are different and require different methods and management. It does not make sense to say "I would buy stocks, would get married", when a divorce is inevitable, it would be painful. It is said so, because, day trading is all about full time concentration and sophistication.

Take your time to choose a market, a method etc.

Happy Learning.