Please fill my PhD survey on Investor Behaviour in Equity Market

Greetings!

I am pursuing PhD in the area of “Investors’ Behaviour and strategies in in Bull and Bear Phases of Stock Market: and would like your precious opinion on the same.

Kindly spare few minutes to fill the questionnaire: http://goo.gl/forms/Wm5WSFcFkR

Your kind cooperation is solicited for eliciting the required information. I assure you that the information furnished here in would be kept strictly confidential and would be used for academic research only.

I would be highly obliged if you please forward the survey to those who invest or trade in equity Stock Markets.
THANKS!!

Greetings!

I am pursuing PhD in the area of “Investors’ Behaviour and strategies in in Bull and Bear Phases of Stock Market: and would like your precious opinion on the same.

Kindly spare few minutes to fill the questionnaire: http://goo.gl/forms/Wm5WSFcFkR

Your kind cooperation is solicited for eliciting the required information. I assure you that the information furnished here in would be kept strictly confidential and would be used for academic research only.

I would be highly obliged if you please forward the survey to those who invest or trade in equity Stock Markets.
THANKS!!
I tried to fill it but it is not made correctly, why you keep on mentioning 30 day moving average all the time.

Also I didn't see any mention of technical analysis at all atleast till the part I reached.

Also many people just do day trading and are not investors while many of your questions are based on investors point of view, I think you should correct the form first then take survey, if you need help you can contact me as well.

Rish

Greetings!

THANKS!!
Can u post your academic personal details, before you request survey.

padiyaraa

Me too think the survey is not made properly...:)

Wording of the question make unwarranted assumptions.The answer set doesn't includes an appropriate option.And finally respondents shall be motivated to finish the survey.

Ensure the question provides the information needed to fulfill your research objective and must be wording appropriately for the target population.Like wise,A professional experience is expected up to 10 years only? or why not considering that, one can be an investor or trader or both,& also i don't think your selection "one start investment after a 2008 US crisis" can be selected as a general criterion.

Hope this will help to review your survey project.