Please clear my doubt

Hello Everyone
I am newbie to stock market .I have a question let's say example I opens gold chart and time frame is of 5min , suppose I see price at 19:45 is 1299.34 and when I changes time frame to 15min. And i see that price at 19:45 is now changed suppose I will see 1299.78. WHYYYY????

Hello,
What platform are using ? If you are seeing inaccurate prices then you should contact your broker, their might be a bug in their code.
Alternatively if you are observing the charts when the market is currently open & the commodity is being traded then you are bound to see the price change even if you don't click on anything.

Regards.

MSN1979

Hello Everyone
I am newbie to stock market .I have a question let's say example I opens gold chart and time frame is of 5min , suppose I see price at 19:45 is 1299.34 and when I changes time frame to 15min. And i see that price at 19:45 is now changed suppose I will see 1299.78. WHYYYY????

gold is very volatile, post the chart here with OHLC values. If its a tick chart values should keep moving

asnavale

Open the marketwatch and open the chart side-by-side. Now observe the price in Marketwatch and the chart simultaneously. If the pricec are changing in sync (there may be a minor delay of a fraction of a second) then everything is ok. Do this for both the timeframes. If you find a difference then contact the service provider.

-Anant

mohan.sic

Hello Everyone
When you say 19:45, Is It live running candle or completed/closed candle ?

If it is live, obviously there is fair chance of noticing the difference as the market is running.

But if is a closed/completed candle, it should be the same closing number when the candle ends at 19:45 ( be it 1 mt , 5 mt, 15 or 30 mt candle ) Difference can be seen when you are comparing different terminals or data providers. But when the source is same, How can it be different.

I don't think that the price could have changed so much in just a minute with the standard market situation. Therefore, there can be two options for events. First, there was some news at this time. Secondly, your broker has a problematic platform, which does not display the real picture of the market or deliberately creates conditions for traders not to earn...

Brokers are really hard to select and possible chances are that they create some problem so better doing some proper research first before chosing the rightful broker in my opinion.