Please choose the best discount broker :-)

Choose Best Discount Broker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then there will be no problem.

I've already faced such type of situation.
But i am interested to see a "Certificate of Registration from SEBI" on WC website otherwise WC is too good to be true as a genuine sub-broker.

As all Sub-Brokers are required to obtain a Certificate of Registration from SEBI without which they are not permitted to deal in securities.

Read what NSEINDIA is saying about a sub-broker at this link

Last edited:

sibu3168

Today I've received a call from My Value Trade (aka Master Capital Services Ltd).

From them I came to know that, their transactional charges are

NSE (Equity) - 325/- per crore

NSE (Future) - 300/- per crore

NSe (Option) - 6000/- per crore

Currency (NSE) - 120/- per crore

Currency (Option) - 4200/- per crore

MCX - 250/- per crore

They charge stamp duty as per state. They have three plans (1) Monthly unlimited @ 1000/- (ST extra), (2) Yearly unlimited @ 10000/- (ST extra), (3) 10/- per order plan

In the unlimited plan, one can trade in any segment by paying just 1000/-. The most important thing is they have their own DP & they maintain a single ledger for all segment.

They provide overdraft limit of 4 times in delivery based trade & charge 24% per annum as interest on overdraft limit after T+2 days & the interest will be calculated on daily basis.

Again they provide 4X to 12X as intraday exposure in equity & future segment.

NEST will be their trading platform.

Their account opening charges is 555/- for all segments including DP. For the first year they have waived the DP charges, after one year they will charge 400/- per year as account maintainance charge for DP.

They have no Call n Trade charges.

Since this thread is for the best discount broker, so I think it will be good to share this information.

Last edited:
Boy who told you WC is a subbroker :confused:

Its a brand now.

Its clearly waste of time communicating with you.

Be happy with your funny research:D bye tc
Mr. Marketing Guy 4 WC, you please don't worry about my research kindly don't waste your time here replying 2 my funny research.

Good Bye

As of now 50% votes went to Zerodha.

Zerodha Voters @aman.sharma0091, @GrammarNazi, @Japjit100, @manishchan, @sanju005ind, @seetharamank

Kindly share the reason for voting in favour of zerodha.

I just voted for Zerodha. Not because others are bad but I have experience only with Zerodha.

To me Zerodha seemed very good. I used to be with India infoline before, their commission were 5 times more than zerodha. IndiaInfoline relationship manager told me they can cut the brokerage if I show them the some regular trading. So we are at the mercy of relationship manager to get our brokerage reduced that too with lot of requesting. At zerodha I got less than fifth of brokerage that too without any request. :thumb:

Also, I got good customer care response from zerodha. When I was at IIF, when I called them, they will tell they will call back later or something, then I have to call again. Finally some problems were rectified only after contacting their main office in mumbai. It may be that the IIF office in my city is not good, so not right in generalizing. But the mumbai staff of IIF were very good in response. I also contacted them requesting them to lower the brokerage but they gave me mobile number of my Relationship manager to discuss this. :lol: I have already contacted him lot of time with this request with no response.

I also like trading platform of Zerodha. They provide lot of options to trade, like z5, mobile app, zerodha trader. I also got beta testing for pi software but I think it not yet ready to do live trading.

So Zerodha is better for me even without having an office in my city. Just opening a support ticket, I may be getting return phone call from bangalore Zerodha office to address the issue. This is my experience so far, hope they continue the same way in future.

Last edited:
MOD NOTE: We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.

every broking house now a days coming up with discount online broking.. even they are offering good sub brokership also for the same. i think wisdom capital and tuljaconsultancy.com are good sub brokers which are lowest in the market.

sibu3168

In my view, all are good as far as service is concerned.

I've the account with Zerodha. Initially the problem I face is language problem but that sorted out. The major problem for which I moved from Zerodha to RKSV was their turnover charges. In fact, they were very high. But in RKSV, everything was right but at that time they used to charge stamp duty of 200/- per crore (Maharashtra Stamp Duty). Since my prefered segment was currency & average daily turnover was more than 10 crores, so it hurts me much. So after one year, I simultaneously opened account with WC (Alice Blue) & SAS. With Alice Blue I've traded for a month but sporadically. In that period, WC had new tieup with F6 Finserve & they insist me to open the account with F6. Also I found that problem solving time with Alice Blue always takes time because I had to call WC for that to resolve. Although pay-in & pay-out was extremely fast. So finally I settled with SAS & till today I don't find any complain against them. They are truely very fast regarding problem solving.

Now every brokerage houses have grown a lot & so is their service. So I think everybody is good at service and it is purely our personal taste to choose a broker of our kind.

Thanks