Please choose the best discount broker :-)

Choose Best Discount Broker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As what i have read on this forum that do not open an account at a sub-broker and these site are sub-broker sites such as =>

1). Sasonline is a sub-broker of South Asian Stocks Ltd.
2). Tradesmartonline is a sub-broker of VNS FINANCE & CAPITAL SERVICES LTD.

So only two options are left i.e. Zerodha & Rksv

And daily site visitor for these two websites are as follows =>
1). Zerodha :- 18700
2). Rksv :- 8520

But one common problem both these sites have is that they do not provide demat account as they are only providing brokerage services.

Secondly none of them has a live chat & toll-free number for quick customer service.

So i think there is no website which is ideal for a small active retail customer very bad :-(

ram2010

As what i have read on this forum that do not open an account at a sub-broker and these site are sub-broker sites such as =>

1). Sasonline is a sub-broker of South Asian Stocks Ltd.
2). Tradesmartonline is a sub-broker of VNS FINANCE & CAPITAL SERVICES LTD.

So only two options are left i.e. Zerodha & Rksv

And daily site visitor for these two websites are as follows =>
1). Zerodha :- 18700
2). Rksv :- 8520

But one common problem both these sites have is that they do not provide demat account as they are only providing brokerage services.

Secondly none of them has a live chat & toll-free number for quick customer service.

So i think there is no website which is ideal for a small active retail customer very bad :-(
Are you stupid.

South Asian stocks is called as sas online.

Learn this basic things first.:lol:

This what NSEINDIA is saying about a sub-broker at this link

A ‘Sub-Broker’ is any person who is not a Trading Member of a Stock Exchange but who acts on behalf of a Trading Member as an agent or otherwise for assisting investors in dealing in securities through such Trading Members.

All Sub-Brokers are required to obtain a Certificate of Registration from SEBI without which they are not permitted to deal in securities. SEBI has directed that no Trading Member shall deal with a person who is acting as a Sub-Broker unless he is registered with SEBI and it shall be the responsibility of the Trading Member to ensure that his clients are not acting in the capacity of a Sub-Broker unless they are registered with SEBI as a Sub-Broker.

It is mandatory for Trading Members to enter into an agreement with all the Sub-Brokers. The agreement lays down the rights and responsibilities of Trading Members as well as Sub-Brokers.

Are you stupid.

South Asian stocks is called as sas online.

Learn this basic things first.:lol:
First of all please mind your dirty language because nobody is stupid here and secondly i request you to please don't respond if you think you are too smart.

Give respect and get respect & i request you to please learn these basics fist of all because rest all other things are of secondary importance.

Peace

Last edited:
Wisdom Capital, a online brand of F6finserve Pvt Ltd is the only Discount broker having own DP and offers free Trading/Demat account.

Exposure wise also they are best.

Day by Day Wisdom Capital is really becoming 'Traders Paradise'

cheers
I have read about WC on TJ itself but people are taking negative about them and saying that they are not genuine & will run away with our money.

If WC can publish a "Certificate of Registration from SEBI" on their website itself only than they are a genuine sub-broker otherwise they are not permitted to deal in securities because SEBI has directed that no Trading Member shall deal with a person who is acting as a Sub-Broker unless he is registered with SEBI.

I agree with Mr Ram with your knowledge. Once its clearly mentioned in their website its a brand of F6finserve, and registration Nos etc mentioned in their homepage.

For having a DP it required crores of funds. WC does have their own DP and activate it within 24 hours FREE OF COST, whereas other discounted broker doesn't even have capacity to own a DP.

Now you decide who will ran away a company with investment of crores or a company with a membership of 75 lakhs without DP:D
I request both of you to please don't respond to my queries because i don't want to gain knowledge from such kind of people who prefers to criticize.

sibu3168

First tell me with whom a person sign KYC, Is it the broker or any other person.

Who will keep client's money - is it the trading member (registered broker) or any other person?

As long as a person signed KYC with a registered broker, he is safe as far as his money is concerned.

First tell me with whom a person sign KYC, Is it the broker or any other person.

Who will keep client's money - is it the trading member (registered broker) or any other person?

As long as a person signed KYC with a registered broker, he is safe as far as his money is concerned.
As i have just read on WC site at this link money will go to F6 Finserve Pvt. Ltd.

As i have also checked on their website at this link that KYC will also be done by F6 Finserve Pvt. Ltd.