Please choose the best discount broker :-)

Choose Best Discount Broker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please choose the best discount broker & also mention the reason why you think it is the best according to you.

Options are =>

1 Tradejini.com
2 Sasonline.in
3 Rksv.in
4 Zerodha.com
5 Compositedge.com
6 Tradesmartonline.in
7 Tradeplusonline.com

Last edited:
This list is not exhaustive. I feel that Astha Trade is the best. They give highest leverage and take span margin only for F&O carryover position. Their brokerage is also very competitive (rs 10/lot)
Rs.10/lot are very high charges, Tell us more about asthatrade?

Last edited:
This list is not exhaustive. I feel that Astha Trade is the best. They give highest leverage and take span margin only for F&O carryover position. Their brokerage is also very competitive (rs 10/lot)
whats transcation charge for Astha Trade ?

like ctt or stt and how much per cores ty

nvm found it

450.28 per crores for nse too high

zerodha or rksv preferred as they have lower per crores charge

i vote for rksv lol it names starts with my initial lol
some how idk why i am not zerodha's fan

ram2010

Please choose the best discount broker & also mention the reason why you think it is the best according to you.

Options are =>

1 Tradejini.com
2 Sasonline.in
3 Rksv.in
4 Zerodha.com
5 Compositedge.com
6 Tradesmartonline.in
7 Tradeplusonline.com
1.sasonline

Best customer service and affordable brokerage.

999 -unlimited and 9 per trade for nse and mcx.

499 for currency.

Nest trader for all segments.

cover order for all segments.

No hidden charges.:thumb:

Last edited:

ram2010

Astha dropped their unlimited plan for nse.

They were not discount brokers anymore.

ram2010

Options are =>

1 Tradejini.com
2 Sasonline.in
3 Rksv.in
4 Zerodha.com
5 Compositedge.com
6 Tradesmartonline.in
7 Tradeplusonline.com
Except sas and TSO none of them were discount brokers.

1.tradejini- no unlimited plan
2.zerodha- no unlimited plan
3.compositeedge- no unlimited plan
4. tradeplus- no plans for nse segment.
5. RKSV- Hiked their charges for nse to 3500 rs with service tax.

agsuresh

I received a mail from tradejini.com (unsolicited) about their brokerages. This might help you

It seems they are trying to copy the business model of Zerodha.

------------------
Dear Sir/Mam,
Greetings from Tradejini!
Get 50 Trades free!
We will Open your account the same day When will receive your all completed documents and from the next day you can start trading.

Tradejini Financial Services Pvt. Ltd is a Bangalore headquartered company with an objective of serving the investment needs of individuals. The promoters, Directors and Key Management professional have over 100 years of collective experience in the investment services Industry.

The company is a member of NSE, BSE, MCX and MCX-SX exchange and a full-fledged Depository service provider. We provide an online platform to help investor trade or invest in stocks, Mutual Funds, Currencies, commodities and Insurance (recently enabled for demat). We also act as custodian of your stocks and securities as a member of Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) –DP services. We empanel clients for online services and provide transaction services through any of the exchanges @ 0.01% on your turnover or a maximum of Rs. 20 per executed order (one of the lowest fee in the industry) against the percentage brokerage charged by traditional brokers Check out our Savings Calculator and the exact charges including taxes on our Brokerage Calculator.

Check our registration http://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/home/pmd_mb.jsp?listCode=E .

Advantage:

· Lowest Brokerage and Transaction charges in the industry.

· No turnover commitments.

· No software maintenance charges.

· No minimum deposit required.

· No hidden charges.

· Powerful Online Trading Tools (Bracket Order/Cover Order and advanced charting facility).

· Dial-n-Trade services.

· Dedicated Customer Service.

Trading Platforms:
You can trade using NEST Trader to your desktop terminal
HTML5/Web application which works behind corporate firewall.
Mobile application.
call and place your order.
Margins:
We provide up to 20 times margin in Equity Intraday with cover order.
And for F&O We provide 5-7 times margin with cover order.
You can find the margin required while trading with us on Tradejini Margins. All your queries about trading at Tradejini and the markets in general are answered by support team.

Fund Transfer:

· Funds can be transferred through payment gateway, net banking, NEFT, RTGS and Cheque. Details of our bank account are available on the website for the purpose. Funds must be transferred through your bank accounts registered with us.

· A payout can be requested through back office or mailed to [email protected] All payout requests will be processed by the end of that trading day.

You can open either of the following accounts with us:

Trading&Demat Account:
Download our Trading & Demat application form and print it - All you have to do is sign it and send it to Tradejini by courier/speed post with the necessary documents)

· You can trade F&O (intraday and overnight/positional).

· You can trade Currency.

· You can trade Equity (intraday and delivery).

Download Trading & Demat Account Opening Form

Make sure you read the instruction sheet carefully, download the form, print it, attach the documents, sign wherever applicable, and courier it back to us.

Documents Required:

· 1 Copies of Pan Card Self attested by the account holder.

· 1 Copies of Address Proof Self attested by the account holder.

· 1 Latest Bank statement of 6 Months self attested by the account holder.

· 1 cancel cheque of the bank which you want link with us.

· 1 Cheque in favor Tradejini financial Services Pvt. Ltd of 600/- (Including Demat AMC).

Tradejini Referrals Earnings:

· Refer your friend and get 10% lifetime brokerage sharing of your referral check our referral calculator.

Do and get in touch with me for any further query I would be more than happy to answer any of your queries and welcome you on board for a world of an online experience with Tradejini.

--------------------------------------------------

sibu3168

Now another traditional broker Master Capital Service Ltd has came to discount broking business in the name of My Value Trade with per lot plan & monthly/yearly unlimited plan.