Playing since 2005 lost 13+3 lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.

msa5678

squared off at 34. let us open this position after week end ...
Hi stock72,

Good decision, seems u made 2.5k out
of this. A bird in hand is better than 2
in the bush. Don't know where the market
will turn on Monday, So better to take what
we get now, instead of losing the chance.

This is a general problem and 90% people traders say the same thing here i.e, loss.This is just about psychology.Most of the people take trading as gamble rather it should be taken as strategy which is either preplanned or can be turned according to behavior of the market.There are some rules should be followed firmly.There must have been something wrong in your strategy.First find it,correct it.Make a best trading plan and follow it firmly which suits you the best.
Go through this thread from first page.

You will come to know everything.

squared off at 34. let us open this position after week end ...
Good Move :) Stock72,

I too have made many mistakes, guess this is decent move even though you have dished out around 50% of profit with ICICI Flat brokerages :)

Anyways its good to realize profit and try another trade

All the best :)

PGDIMES

This is gambling. You buy Put option with idea to sell only at expirey, there is not startegy in this position, this is direction trade and the period is very big also. If you get money you is lucky. This not option trading I think. This is matka, you get some money or loose everything.

Best of luck with your position.
Go through this thread from first page.

You will come to know everything.
You need not read the whole thread to understand what he is doing... Reading the heading of the thread is enough to understand that... :D

BTW, this will be the n-th time stock72 is giving him a chance to survive the whims of the market... A cat has 9 lives... What about u? :)

stock72

Guys,
I guess May expiry would be around 5550 .... but we already reached 5580 .. so it may go down max 30 points from here and i guess that shall be the low for this year ...

IMO..

stock72

Guys,
I guess May expiry would be around 5550 .... but we already reached 5580 .. so it may go down max 30 points from here and i guess that shall be the low for this year ...

IMO..
Friends ,
As Iam busy with some project committments here i will have less access to TJ and used to post my ledger once in a week as I used to do till end of May and offcourse having greater hope 5550 -5500 shall the low for this year...

BYE

TraderRavi

low risk profile
This post made on 3rd May ...still I am expecting the expiry would be around 5550 to 5600 ... most probably near 5600..
your prediction based on some model etc...:confused::confused:
you were right about april expiry..:thumb:....
...lets see about may expiry.....

Today I recovered all my losses in the stock market. Though it was peanuts when compared to yours. Still feels good. Thanks to the early tip from my broker to buy 5300 PE. Invested all what I could. Gambling rocks! All the best to you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.