Playing since 2005 lost 13+3 lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
First method to recover losses is forget about intra day trading/swing trading and trade on only end of day basis,you can discuss with me regarding your nifty on my thtead in commodity/metal,you can read my view today on these thread name how much return you expect?????

stock72

Stock 72, I never recovered my lost money and always my target was to recover it, I kept on losing till the end. I think your fate may not be different than me. Trading without proper learning is disaster. Trading will keep you engaged for some more time, till either your paitence or money is over.

Still best wishes to you.

CU_BYE
CUBYE1979,
You may be correct. Since this cycle is getting repeating for me. every time when I loose, I becoming stronger and confident to recover …only to loose further ...A small change is when I lost in 2007 ---I think by shorting rel infra around 600+ which jumped to 1100 in a week ... that time have no room to even square off since no sellers!!!! I am so innocent/fool that I don’t know some time things will be like this also that no one will sell!!!! Then only I discover there is one instrument called Fand 0 ... funny ...in that whole relinfra game lost 200k because it went in to auction.. And ofcouse 150k of that money is from loan which was recevied just a week before shorting ...

Yes, the foolishness seems still not ending ... even it repeated in last January when after every commitment violated my money management rules and blown my account.. Though the money lost in Jan is much more than the relinfra game but only difference is it is not came from any loan and it not so hard for me to earn that money through regular income or through other investments. But how long this cycle continue.. a million dollar question .. Every time when I close to wining got smashed again by Market....

so , conclusion , one thing is sure ... I am not going to see very hard time in future since what I faced so far is much harder and it is very unlikely for market to put me again there ... when this is established I feel there in only one way left -- the future should be easier naturally ..
regards

Last edited:

stock72

Guys,

This may refer to every one here .... let me underline MAY
However , incase if i recover my losses and made some good profit ( again here good profit means a really good money more than 100 Lakhs) then It is very hard for me to imagine that i will be visiting TJ ...

VJAY

deleted...............

Guys,

This may refer to every one here .... let me underline MAY
However , incase if i recover my losses and made some good profit ( again here good profit means a really good money more than 100 Lakhs) then It is very hard for me to imagine that i will be visiting TJ ...
And why won't you?
It's hard for me to imagine that you will ever leave the market, and therefore TJ if you hit a JackPot.

As long as you have the money, you may stay in the market. Hence, you will continue visiting TJ. Remember you're addicted to it. :)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.