Playing for profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

stock72

Guys,

cheers ...good evening.
Started this thread for communication purposes.
started one more thread in members area

if you are intrested then we will go for a 90 days challenge . simply to follow the call. At end of ninty day if prooved calls are followed religiously then it will bear a prize of 100k ..

catch u all later ...

Guys,

cheers ...good evening.
Started this thread for communication purposes.
started one more thread in members area

if you are intrested then we will go for a 90 days challenge . simply to follow the call. At end of ninty day if prooved calls are followed religiously then it will bear a prize of 100k ..

catch u all later ...
Waiting for the details of 90 day challenge.

stock72

70% long yesterday closed , by pure luck just 5 minutes before this fall closed balance 30% and infact opened 40 lots short too and that too closed ..with a whoping profit of 300k this morning. pure luck. will post trade note later ..cheers .....:clap::clap:
You give calls, and if there is loss you do compensate... wow!!!

Partner in loss only??? ;)

All the best. Hope your calls will be successful and nobody wins the prize money ;)
hope you have closed your long positions yesterday!

Cubt

Algo Trader
70% long yesterday closed , by pure luck just 5 minutes before this fall closed balance 30% and infact opened 40 lots short too and that too closed ..with a whoping profit of 300k this morning. pure luck. will post trade note later ..cheers .....:clap::clap:
Thats a one of the greatest trade in few minutes! ! Awesome.

Stock,
I have a question, considering 40 lots u have traded its approximately 20% of ur total equity capital. So do usually follow this position size? Trading with 20% of equity capital in single trade?

Cubt

Algo Trader
Stock72,
I have been trading since 2008, have read so many articles, so many stories about traders but I have never seen a trader like you. So much of confidence, never ever give up attitude, fighting with markets even after making consistent loss..

You r awesome man! I have just interacted with zerodha n informed about you. It would be great if you could share ur details to zerodha, find below the details. I would be really happy to see ur story in Zerodha winner list blog.

Sure would be interesting to talk to him. If you are interacting with him, can you ask him to leave a note to [email protected] and [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.