Platforms or websites where I can learn algo trading?

I have been into trading since quite a while, but now I wish to start learning algo trading. Given that I know the basics of programming (Python, C++). Which websites/platforms/courses are available where I can learn algo trading?

raj fb

Try C#...it has an inbuilt library with lots of features like backtest, optimization, forward testing, option to import scripts etc...You can google "Algo platforms using C# in india"

Internet is the best tutor as it has the opportunities for everyone to learn trading. I started trading with the aid of online resources. I got help from the forums and online sites for improving my strategy. I got new connections with experienced traders through internet. Algo trading is a new form of trading.

I have been into trading since quite a while, but now I wish to start learning algo trading. Given that I know the basics of programming (Python, C++). Which websites/platforms/courses are available where I can learn algo trading?
Since you know Python, you dont need anything new. What you need is an API to execute. I am doing algo for lat 2 yrs and everything works nice with zerodha API. More than technology what you need a proven ,properly backtested strategy with money and risk management.

Hulu Girl

Automated trading systems are programmed with an algorithm. Automated trading still cannot handle the unpredictability of the markets.