Plan to jointly negotiate with top brokers to get best deals

SexyTrader

Yes, exactly. That's what I am asking for. It would be a powerful trading tool.
I have not come across any broker in Indian markets that offers trailing auto-SLs :)

But if you or others do get info on that, let me know coz.....even I'm waiting for such a feature to be launched in India :thumb:

Last edited:
I have not come across any broker in Indian markets that offers trailing auto-SLs :)

But if you or others do get info on that, let me know coz.....even I'm waiting for such a feature to be launched in India :thumb:
Sharekhan is said to be offering TSL and bracket orders. Haven't tried it though. Not trading with them for quite some time now.

Columbus, have you tried it ? Know anything more about this ?

SexyTrader

Sharekhan is said to be offering TSL and bracket orders. Haven't tried it though. Not trading with them for quite some time now.

Columbus, have you tried it ? Know anything more about this ?
I do not know of Columbus at all...

I have used Sharekhan before, but now its ZERODHA for bulk F&O orders and Motilal for delivery only :)

Sexytrade and akxtoe BHAI log kyon thread ki ma $##@ BHE#$@ kar rahe ho i have started this for helping out my self and other get the best deal not opened RADIO ARGUMENT

Anyways guys i have spoken to religare GLOBE CAPITAL , SMC , even shareKHAN GUYS
as of now the most accomodative with Least attitude are guys from SHAREKHAN AND Globe capital

Religare people though i worked with them are sounding very arrogant but who cares
its all about number who ever can work on our term is the one i pick

Thanks for Interest though PM i will keep you guys updated 1 paise 10 paise is cake on the walk now the point is to get them below .0075 and .075 to .0025 and 025 ( 5 rs per lot nifty )

They are ready to give me more or less 500 rs per crore but if i get more people then they might give mein even 250 per crore as i have huge accounts

But the point of contention is the small accounts where they will have to come below 1 paise 10 paise

And as some guys asked me why i am doing a favour to others well i am not i will get 10 facilties from them if i get them clients

One of which is saving around 25 K per month for algo Stratergies personal RMs Dealers
for orders who can do 2-3 4 sided Trades ect ect

And who knows may be holiday sponcered by them to EUROPE

Sexytrade and akxtoe BHAI log kyon thread ki ma $##@ BHE#$@ kar rahe ho i have started this for helping out my self and other get the best deal not opened RADIO ARGUMENT

Anyways guys i have spoken to religare GLOBE CAPITAL , SMC , even shareKHAN GUYS
as of now the most accomodative with Least attitude are guys from SHAREKHAN AND Globe capital

Religare people though i worked with them are sounding very arrogant but who cares

Thanks for Interest though PM i will keep you guys updated 1 paise 10 paise is cake on the walk now the point is to get them below .0075 and .075 to .0025 and 025 ( 5 rs per lot nifty )

They are ready to give me more or less 500 rs per crore but if i get more people then they might give mein even 250 per crore as i have huge accounts

But the point of contention is the small accounts where they will have to come below 1 paise 10 paise

And as some guys asked me why i am doing a favour to others well i am not i will get 10 facilties from them if i get them clients

One of which is saving around 25 K per month for algo Stratergies personal RMs Dealers

what if a member of this group already has an active account with that broker ??

what if a member of this group already has an active account with that broker ??
Good point to bhi brokerage we ll get it reduced as we are here for our benifits not for the brokers

Off record all these brokers including low cost online ect ect the pretenders should be put in a line and shot no sympathy for them i hope one day people trade free :clap:

Sabko brokerage kamani hai client jaye bhar mein facilties do mat paise liye jao

SexyTrader

Brokers need to also make some money naa :p

I believe as long as they offer me top-notch service and good software...I am comfortable

coz too cheap brokerage and useless service is not my cup of tea !

I rather pay decent brokerage but need good quality service and software for sure ! Cannot compromise on that in getting too cheap brokerage!

I am surprised you have not checked out with Angel and Kotak. I have personal experience with these guys and also trade with Angel. Angel broking according to me is one of the most flexible brokers around especially when it comes to brokerage and margins along with personalized service. All you have to do is talk to the right people i.e. from the higher management.