Pl advise & help me for intraday trading.

Hello friends,

am a new trader. some time earning money and some time loosing money.

Pl advise & help me.

1) How do you make your trading decisions for going long or short for nifty scripts.
2.) want to get expertise on intraday trading.

regards/Mradul Srivastava 09314013600

rkkarnani

TFL

Hello friends,

am a new trader. some time earning money and some time loosing money.

Pl advise & help me.

1) How do you make your trading decisions for going long or short for nifty scripts.

regards/Mradul Srivastava 09314013600
Mradul,

The answers are,

We make trading decision as per a system having pre-set rules to do anything. We donot decide randomly to go ong or short, everything is done as per the pre-set rules.
There are many trading systems are available throughout traderji, one such is The Intraday MiniFlow, another is The 60 Min Flow, The Mechanical Trading, etc...

a. Select a system that suits you.
b. Learn it well from the guides provided.
c. Paper trade the system for 1 month atleast.
d. Trade with small lots.
e. Increase your trading quantity after your are completely confident of your selves and the system.
Now your are an expert.
For intraday trading I prefer, "The Intraday MiniFlow System".

Hari.

dear member, i am new to intraday trading and have been reading about the various methods here. i want to know where i can find the compilation of posts on"the intraday mini flow technique" and the "60 min flow technique" and other valuable methods used in intraday trading. it gets too time consuming for a fresher like me who is raring to go, to read the entire thread..so if u could please help me in this regard? looking forward to hear from you. also is there anybody who can teach me, one on one, for a few days, so that i get a firm grip on the fundamentals?? im more than willing to travel to any part of india..