PIVOTS.xls

khushi00

Dear Khushi

Same File without any passwords
When u completely copy codes and stuffs from others and paste it as your creation....why do u always want others to thank u..beg for passwords...send u mail etc etc

Why dont u share it the way u have copied it from the original creator.
Why are u bothered how many of them use it or not by counting the thanks on your post...when the origin creator himself is not worried. ?

Your ...so called famous Exploding stocks afl " CYBORG AFL " is a word to word copy of famous "Kartimarar s" Mabiuts Afl..... Have u mentioned a single word of thanks to him or have u taken his name anywhere...

When u are generous enough to share the copied stuffs... mention their names also and thank them.... let them also know that many traders are using their codes...just like how u count the thanks on your post ....
Whatever u r saying is right but correct one thing that
CYBORG is NOT a afl, i think u hadn't read the post properly, i think u must go through post again

khushi00

Hi friends
Recently i copied very accurate Excel trading System that gives Buy/Sell signals on intraday basis with accuracy of 92.8%(as per Readings of past 1 week)
Stoploss is very less as compared to targets and refresh time is 10secs
Here is screenshot:

Download:
Ofcourse i provide file with my name and password Protected so better to ask
thomasmat13 for
File is freely available over the net & can be searched through google
So far results r outstanding
Although there r rumours that author may start charging Rs.1500pm but currently its free for lifetime

Last edited:

khushi00

So it was a blatant copy without thanks to the original developer. Sad.....
May be u cant believe but i have 67 excel based trading softwares....... all without name
all of them i got from Mr.subramanyam's blog
today also i have uploaded another one
i had applied password only and erased subrmanyam name as i know he cant write all softwares.
Above is not an explanation, just a reply to ur post.
"It has always been my belief that one should do his best, regardless of how much he receives for his services, or the number of people he may be serving or the class of people served."
-Napoleon Hill

prabhsingh

Hi friends
Recently i copied very accurate Excel trading System that gives Buy/Sell signals on intraday basis with accuracy of 92.8%(as per Readings of past 1 week)
Stoploss is very less as compared to targets and refresh time is 10secs
Here is screenshot:

Download:
Ofcourse i provide file with my name and password Protected so better to ask
thomasmat13 for
File is freely available over the net & can be searched through google
So far results r outstanding
Although there r rumours that author may start charging Rs.1500pm but currently its free for lifetime
Many thanks for the post.Can you share xls with me please as well.Send me on prabhprit_bhatia at yahoo dot com.Thanks

prabhsingh

May be u cant believe but i have 67 excel based trading softwares....... all without name
all of them i got from Mr.subramanyam's blog
today also i have uploaded another one
i had applied password only and erased subrmanyam name as i know he cant write all softwares.
Above is not an explanation, just a reply to ur post.
"It has always been my belief that one should do his best, regardless of how much he receives for his services, or the number of people he may be serving or the class of people served."
-Napoleon Hill
Can you let me know the URL of Subramanyam's blog please and from where can we download all the 67. excel sheet?Thanks