Pivot Trading- Advance concepts

XRAY27

Hehe, question is not if one has finished the basics but how much money was made with basics :p:p
if people make money with the given knowledge, then they won't ask any advance method !!! ;):p, off course some may have earned and want to expand there knowledge to come out of some system draw backs if any :)

Subhadip

not really actually. my own system is somewhat close to pivot method but not same though. Anyway no harm in learning more if it improves my own system if not that is also fine.
if your system is profitable, why to change it.'

I have stopped learning any new system for quite a some time..although I am twitching the system several times..

vikas2131

if your system is profitable, why to change it.'

I have stopped learning any new system for quite a some time..although I am twitching the system several times..

After building my system from scratch ..i have realized one cannot just copy some system and expect the same result so there is no question of me ever changing my system. just tweak it little bit here and there . that is all

Subhadip

After building my system from scratch ..i have realized one cannot just copy some system and expect the same result so there is no question of me ever changing my system. just tweak it little bit here and there . that is all
Excellent my dear Friend