Pivot Trading- Advance concepts

Subhadip

this thread will take much much more time...as a build up one has to read the previous thread first 70 pages again..

I will build up from that thread only.

We will go deeper regarding upgradation of pivots from mPH to VPH & mPL to VPL..also where to take trade & where to remain SOH (Sit on Hand)- no trade time.

rjshem

Subhadip nice to see u back here .good to see rdma charts .focus all ur energy here lot of people waiting to learn from u.u dont have to prove anything to anyone.u r a very humble person most here know that and i know that from my interaction with u very well so .so get going my friend and dont waste ur energy at unwanted places.

PreSap

Subhadip nice to see u back here .good to see rdma charts .focus all ur energy here lot of people waiting to learn from u.u dont have to prove anything to anyone.u r a very humble person most here know that and i know that from my interaction with u very well so .so get going my friend and dont waste ur energy at unwanted places.
Nice words from another inspirational figure.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Eagerly waiting to learn watever I can from you Subhadip bro. Gine thru your last thread about pivot trading, being a new learner have lot of doubts. If you permit can I ask doubts in this thread about pivot basics or some other place?