Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

you are pretending to be new , but i doubt!!
Let me say my previous experience before TJ since 2015dec learnt most of the thing like s/r , harmonic pattern, Elliott wave, trendsturcture, Pattern like headshoulder,flag,etc but with some rule which includes 50% subjective where I get my pysche issue so I started, digging is there any way to overcome? meanwhile I read Madan bro blog on zerodha consistent in that I read another trader in his blog he shared nickradge video which is eye opener which is also taught by Madan bro in similar way (i.e. lossing streak concept) may be i failed look that far before but after that I come to conculsion I should pull the trigger like eating, cycling etc even though I watched markdouglas video before I couldn't do in trading mean applying make complications. So, kind of final digging to rule based approach but not total deviations of previous (descrenary trend trading) also by reading Madan bro zerodha he used to say pivot but not typical one he stretched and read his personal blog fractal
And once again I read his zerodha blog he says everything is available free out there and his daily routine got attention. Mean time I come across i guess nifty Nirvana he say piovts too but in way of decision point high low close. I may wrong but still I sense some subjective involve in reading price with his method. And finally how i came to tj, I was looking simple orb afl code I got in here by agubhai AFL orb and then some how I thought give a shot in here "pivot" in search I got same as Google but one day I seen your thread and vykas(I guess) I first read vykas then you and vjay bro thread which takes 2~3 week includes my question does this satisfied my criteria like 100% rules :: yes. Then i read and take some time to absorb minor pivot and visual rules even though look same I first didn't realize how VP are slowing realize VP aren't important unless understand MP's so I registered here to ask my question to clarify my mistakes vjay guided me keep basic step &rule unintact

Personally I learn slow but some how other see me I'm quick :rolleyes:reason I think i expose myself to other bit slow like turtle also huge believer of sharping axe is primary as cutting tree.

p.s. I'm not good at writing please apologize for that and I take your reply as appreciation bro . Vjay bro told the same

Last edited:
Very Good Morning Bro this kind scenario we have to wait for extreme VPH/VPL( i.e. 08.04.19) Break or else previous day VP Trend(i.e.09.04.19 sideways VP's as compare to previous day(08.04.19)) itself sufficient enough to take trade or no trade day skip this kind of days

Very Good Morning Bro this kind scenario we have to wait for extreme VPH/VPL( i.e. 08.04.19) Break or else previous day VP Trend(i.e.09.04.19 sideways VP's as compare to previous day(08.04.19)) itself sufficient enough to take trade or no trade day skip this kind of days
Mistakenly Posted here my sincere apologies Subhadip bro :oops::oops::p

Last edited:
Very Good Morning all, @VJAY bro, @Subhadip bro

ERL Trade is anticipation please don't consider this as trade call members

I am giving my opinion.

I had divide the pivot trading system into two parts primary and secondary.

Primary part
1) Identifying the minor pivots.
2) Identifying the minor trends.
3) Identifying the visual pivots.
4) Identifying the visual trends.
5) Identifying the visual sideways.
6) Identifying the Trading opportunities with above points and do practical tradings.
If I well versed with primary part. Then the secondary part.

Secondary part
7) Identifying the ERLs.
8) Identifying the Rejections.
9) Identifying the Failures.
10) Trading in sideways (lesson is pending).
11) Identifying the Trading opportunities with above points and do practical tradings.

If I am not well versed with Primary part , then I am not going to be successful with Secondary part.
Except rejection, failure & sideways i covered most now in practical stage

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
@Smart_trade STDa,could please help me understand about the ERL in the following chart.Even though trade worked for me I should not be forming wrong ideas and learn in the wrong way.

1.Is that ERL considered active, because It did not go beyond visual distance.
2. Is the question mark area be called definitive area.

1589865401847.png

@Smart_trade STDa,could please help me understand about the ERL in the following chart.Even though trade worked for me I should not be forming wrong ideas and learn in the wrong way.

1.Is that ERL considered active, because It did not go beyond visual distance.
2. Is the question mark area be called definitive area.

View attachment 42616
Not an ERL as it fails on visual distance critaria.

Area marked by ? is not a definative area. On left side of lower VPL shown , there is sideways movement of 17-18 bars......draw an ERL form the bottom of that sideways zone...area above that line is definative area....

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Not an ERL as it fails on visual distance critaria.

Area marked by ? is not a definative area. On left side of lower VPL shown , there is sideways movement of 17-18 bars......draw an ERL form the bottom of that sideways zone...area above that line is definative area....
Thanks STda.