Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Lowest does not mean it will be a candidate for my investment..
Thanks Subhadip Sir ...thank you for your valuable time and experienced advice...I hope to learn still a lot from you for which I will really be indebted ..whatever the cost...thank you..

I would like to learn investing concepts as well as more about trading concepts.

I m a big fan of you and Vijay sir thank you thank you thank you

Sent from my Micromax Q4310 using Tapatalk

Dear sir, I still can't understand ERL..pls help..

What I know
Rally
Decline
VPL
vPh
Mpl
Mph

But can't understand ERL pls..help

Sent from my Micromax Q4310 using Tapatalk
Very Good Morning all,
Please check post #223,225(page 23) & post #2983 (page 299)

Very Good Morning all,
Please check post #223,225(page 23) & post #2983 (page 299)
thanks for showing direct pages..this thread and Mr vijays thread (sadly closed now) has much needed info for beginners.
There are many shitty trading diaries where nothing useful is posted except for reprinting news and rumours from other sources. I came to learn and found something which i can use it inmy trading.

thanks for showing direct pages..this thread and Mr vijays thread (sadly closed now) has much needed info for beginners.
There are many shitty trading diaries where nothing useful is posted except for reprinting news and rumours from other sources. I came to learn and found something which i can use it inmy trading.
Some trading diaries don’t have any post about trading but they are full of some copy paste posts from internet ....trading is only in caption of the thread .Mungerilal ke hasin sapne........

ST

I too new to this method I don't know how to pm thread owner to request them to discussion thread which will very useful at the same no more replication of same content

Subhadip

I too new to this method I don't know how to pm thread owner to request them to discussion thread which will very useful at the same no more replication of same content
you are pretending to be new , but i doubt!!