Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

I would love to get out of my full portfolio, but could not do it as it is pledged..

Else would be out of all.... sit with Cash on Hand..

Expecting big down move..

PS: Not copied from any forum...
Good timely exit I suppose..

niftytaurus

simple, When Decline Confirmed, go Short, SL 2 Bar Back;(not inside Bar); Carry on... when 2 bar back SL hit get out..
Thanks Shubhadeep Bro
Do we consider minor trend & visual trend in it or shall we trade in direction of rally & decline without considering minor or visual trend of that time frame?
Is This trading rule only for budget day or can we trade it intraday everyday?
thanks

Subhadip

Thanks Shubhadeep Bro
Do we consider minor trend & visual trend in it or shall we trade in direction of rally & decline without considering minor or visual trend of that time frame?
Is This trading rule only for budget day or can we trade it intraday everyday?
thanks
for big days like this ...only Rally and decline is sufficient

niftytaurus

Hi Shubhadeep Bro
If Possible for you, can you please teach us some more concepts of Pivot method.
It would be very good, if you can post intraday BNF chart with trades according to pivot method or how you trade that chart?
when you are posting double money in 40 trades...I was not aware of pivot method, so If you post some marked chart now, we will all learn .As, nowadays markets are very volatile intraday.So, we will learn more in those difficult conditions
thanks

Subhadip

Wealth Creation:

I was discussing with some of my childhood friends

A few financial mistakes:
1. Buying more of depreciating assets like car, electronic gadgets etc
2.Not reading about personal finance, like not knowing net worth of his own
3.Falling in debt trap like taking personal loan etc
4 .Redeeming stocks or funds frequently..very common to every one predicting top and bottom, trying to time the market
5.Not saving enough for retirement, very common
6.Avoiding insurance, better to say adequate insurance
7.Comparing financial status with others not knowing the status or full status of others.

Any more points to add!!

bkb

Wealth Creation:

I was discussing with some of my childhood friends

A few financial mistakes:
1. Buying more of depreciating assets like car, electronic gadgets etc
2.Not reading about personal finance, like not knowing net worth of his own
3.Falling in debt trap like taking personal loan etc
4 .Redeeming stocks or funds frequently..very common to every one predicting top and bottom, trying to time the market
5.Not saving enough for retirement, very common
6.Avoiding insurance, better to say adequate insurance
7.Comparing financial status with others not knowing the status or full status of others.

Any more points to add!!
Some points which come to my mind:
1. Purchase of bigger size home, which puts one in tight liquidity position for years to come.

2. Heavy school fees, like lakhs of rupees per year per child, just due to peer/social pressure.

3. Putting life savings or major portion of it, in a venture which one has no understanding/control.