Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Today I learnt that to troll people one can also use disclaimers. Point to be noted.

Guys, am Kirubakaran Rajendran, I have posted these budget analysis charts 2 years before in Quora. Where I posted a option buying strategy for 2018 budget, I have shared the same in twitter yesterday, only then many people came to know about it and retweeted and shared with others. All these analysis was done by me, from my own database, of course the source data has to be from Nse. But there is hours of work spent here to find out what was the budget day for last ten years and finding whether Market was open or not, then finding intraday chart for respective budget date and coming up with a strategy to trade for budget day. It is a huge effort, but I don’t mind whether anyone is copying and sharing it with others without any credits. People will eventually know. So it doesn’t matter, whether original author shared or someone else copy pasted, did we learn something from it? If yes, then just ignore such plagiarism(if any) and move on.

Subhadip

Bro, there is a button called "Report Post" if anyone feels morally/ethically/psychologically/emotionally offended by any post and ST has clarified this earlier. You go ahead and do what you have been doing. The admin will deal with the rest. Happy trading.
Thanks ...

Subhadip

Finally Dmart broke above 2000.

Disclaimer : my not so unique observation on Zerodha chart provided by NSE data. On my dell laptop provided by office on Bharti airtel connection.
Too good bro

Subhadip

Guys, am Kirubakaran Rajendran, I have posted these budget analysis charts 2 years before in Quora. Where I posted a option buying strategy for 2018 budget, I have shared the same in twitter yesterday, only then many people came to know about it and retweeted and shared with others. All these analysis was done by me, from my own database, of course the source data has to be from Nse. But there is hours of work spent here to find out what was the budget day for last ten years and finding whether Market was open or not, then finding intraday chart for respective budget date and coming up with a strategy to trade for budget day. It is a huge effort, but I don’t mind whether anyone is copying and sharing it with others without any credits. People will eventually know. So it doesn’t matter, whether original author shared or someone else copy pasted, did we learn something from it? If yes, then just ignore such plagiarism(if any) and move on.
Right....my idea was to trade 5 min chart with Rally and decline alone. Just taken chart...

Anyway...thanks .