Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

Bhai !! i'm just talking about charts ,thats of amibroker and data source is GFDL... it cannot be irony that both your charts and twitter source have same ema ,color and contrast, i never said you copied the analysis... just give credit to the source even if its charts,quote, book ,when its not our own..
Yes right...but same goes to the original post also...credit goes to NSE, Amibroker...

MSN1979

Bhai !! i'm just talking about charts ,thats of amibroker and data source is GFDL... it cannot be irony that both your charts and twitter source have same ema ,color and contrast, i never said you copied the analysis... just give credit to the source even if its charts,quote, book ,when its not our own..

XRAY bhai, I agree with your point, However what if the person who pasted on twitter himself copy pasted? :DD:DD:DD

This logic will not go well as 99.99% of internet is copy pasted?

XRAY27

XRAY bhai, I agree with your point, However what if the person who pasted on twitter himself copy pasted? :DD:DD:DD

one thing is sure ,the charts in this thread are copied ..thats 100 % ,;)

I recently got a severe backlash when I said that same a couple of days back in a diff thread.

My take is that though NSE and Amibroker are out there, it’s that specific thought process of one individual that ended up figuring the pattern to trade. That has to be credited.

Yes, more than one can come up with the same idea, but more often than not it’s not the case and it’s usually copied.

The guy in other thread literally copy pasted from a twitter handle.

It’s just having that heart to credit someone for their effort. Nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSN1979

I usually never reply to myself, but a very funny thing came to my mind, If the Twitter source also copy pasted and did not mention the original guy, then we all will be giving credit to the wrong GUY. What an IRONY :eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_O:DD:DD:DD

Subhadip

one thing is sure ,the charts in this thread are copied ..thats 100 % ,;)
Every chart is copy pasted...well from NSE data
I recently got a severe backlash when I said that same a couple of days back in a diff thread.

My take is that though NSE and Amibroker are out there, it’s that specific thought process of one individual that ended up figuring the pattern to trade. That has to be credited.

Yes, more than one can come up with the same idea, but more often than not it’s not the case and it’s usually copied.

The guy in other thread literally copy pasted from a twitter handle.

It’s just having that heart to credit someone for their effort. Nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5 min chart also have thought process!!!!!!!!!!

Subhadip

I usually never reply to myself, but a very funny thing came to my mind, If the Twitter source also copy pasted and did not mention the original guy, then we all will be giving credit to the wrong GUY. What an IRONY :eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_O:DD:DD:DD
Rightly said

hi sunny .. pls reply with a sense and responsible person .. without knowing about him and his works how can u put such comments?? dont spam others to support others ...