Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

VJAY

Hi

Can you please help me with outside bar? I have seen your post on outside bar but in that post the outside bar does not break both mpl and mph in the same candle.

Please mark mp or vp if possible on the chart below.

View attachment 39407
Though this Q asked to subhdip bro am answering it my way as am too trading pvt method :D...this type moves if you trading live you know it which side its break first and mark pvt...in backtests its dificult to mark..mostly we see this type outside bars 1st bar of days ...though even comes in between too when some news days :)

doss186

Hi

Can you please help me with outside bar? I have seen your post on outside bar but in that post the outside bar does not break both mpl and mph in the same candle.

Please mark mp or vp if possible on the chart below.

View attachment 39407
I Wonder if those pivots are plotting live, if those signals come live you should be a billionaire by now!
I've tried those pivots they give information very late and by the time we enter as per this info we are getting slaughtered. Just my view You may be getting live pivot signals!

I Wonder if those pivots are plotting live, if those signals come live you should be a billionaire by now!
I've tried those pivots they give information very late and by the time we enter as per this info we are getting slaughtered. Just my view You may be getting live pivot signals!
I think what you mean is if the pivot is marked as soon as candle is printed answer is no, 2nd candle break confirms the pivot in most cases as mentioned by subhadip in thread.

Subhadip

Common mistakes I made for a long time

1. Shy away from stocks going up
2. Booking profits early
3. No loss booking or averaging
4. Panic loss booking
5. Hearsay /influenced by others investing
6. No allocation thesis/ blind random
7. Restless / anxiety all the time
8. No plan.

Will stop all these in this year 2020.

Best of luck to all.

PUCHU_2500

ki dada majhe majhei hariye jaan, ektu active thakben so that we can learn something from you. wish you a happy new year, thanx