Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Feel sorry for having posted, and started this current cycle of spamming . . .

The very very genuine question by the a genuine guy who already has multiple systems,
quite good to trade 50-100 lots intraday (making very good money) needed something
to trade 100/200 lots very simple like a 1:2 Risk Reward system with just 50% Win/Loss . . . .

somehow just missed the fact that कहा मै 10/20 lot वाला trader और कहा ये सब 100/200 lots वाले बड़े बड़े trader
(where I am a small trader in comparison to big guys trading 100s of lots)

and instead of posting just that setup, pointed in directions of some mundane systems/methods
more so when the specific question was asked to OP of this thread . . .

when everyone is running multiple systems each making monthly 15% plus . . .
it's really stupid to suggest any outdated methods / systems
(just few days back one 15% guy, enlightened us with the wisdom that even selling coriander doubles your money daily)

Anyway the moderator can just delete the useless content in the three messages posted by me here . .

BTW: forget the text, don't even read it just watch this VDU

Just a thought in my mind...
How come all these people are so happy and fulfilled..
When I walk on road the world seen is entirely different..just wondering..

niftytaurus

Just a thought in my mind...
How come all these people are so happy and fulfilled..
When I walk on road the world seen is entirely different..just wondering..
Hi
To be happy & fulfilled like them, you have to do Inner Engineering .
Trust me , they are really so happy & fulfilled.Ya! World is entirely different..No need to wonder.World is searching happiness outside but True & permanent happiness is from inside.When you reach to your creator inside, you will get permanent ecstasy without any drug.Try it!
Thanks

Hi
To be happy & fulfilled like them, you have to do Inner Engineering .
Trust me , they are really so happy & fulfilled.Ya! World is entirely different..No need to wonder.World is searching happiness outside but True & permanent happiness is from inside.When you reach to your creator inside, you will get permanent ecstasy without any drug.Try it!
Thanks
Yes ..I like Sadguru videos too and the simplicity of his explanations ..but this specific thought was from the perspective of outer world..which is full of hunger..pain and war..its quiet different from the happy people dancing and smiling in video..will they be doing the same if stuck in such situation..

wisp

Yes ..I like Sadguru videos too and the simplicity of his explanations ..but this specific thought was from the perspective of outer world..which is full of hunger..pain and war..its quiet different from the happy people dancing and smiling in video..will they be doing the same if stuck in such situation..
Godmen are not to be trusted. Don't depend on others to enhance your spirituality, do it yourself if you must.

https://www.savukkuonline.com/13378/

Hi

Can you please help me with outside bar? I have seen your post on outside bar but in that post the outside bar does not break both mpl and mph in the same candle.

Please mark mp or vp if possible on the chart below.

1576906866211.png