Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

XRAY27

NT (is also my friend by the way and a genuine guy I know) specifically asked that he has problem upscaling and wanted a mechanical way to do so (Vitamin M? probably that).
Now if I haven't lost count, I have read atleast 25 times in your posts about 'psy' drill(I am guessing it is psychological, but my guess may be as bad as Vitamin M), 'mechanical' and 'upscaling'. When someone needs to know what those mean and how to implement them, you point them to some books. Now that's not guidance, that's more of an announcement.
About ST da, I think you would agree this much that sequential and combo are not simple to either understand or teach, but I learned it from him in this very open forum and reflected those teachings to everyone interested.
He never said go and read the three books written by Demark. He never even said first go and read the original Demark thread, of which he was an active author. If I asked him something, he answered and that's the end of the story.
What do you think, the signature line in my profile is for cosmetic purposes?
If this forum is a place for learning and growing together, then no point in just pointing towards books......

Just three books one is on system building, second money management (which address upscale)..(third psy drill (Psychological exercise which is case dependent..i showed what problems i suffered ,steps taken)..

I cannot overthrow books which guided me and hence quoted them,can i replace the original author ?? i cannot ,i discussed them each part in my TA thread...i'm not here to rate how many are genuine or how many having multiple faces

I have always answered specific questions ,with in my given knowledge !!!

Feel sorry for having posted, and started this current cycle of spamming . . .

The very very genuine question by the a genuine guy who already has multiple systems,
quite good to trade 50-100 lots intraday (making very good money) needed something
to trade 100/200 lots very simple like a 1:2 Risk Reward system with just 50% Win/Loss . . . .

somehow just missed the fact that कहा मै 10/20 lot वाला trader और कहा ये सब 100/200 lots वाले बड़े बड़े trader
(where I am a small trader in comparison to big guys trading 100s of lots)

and instead of posting just that setup, pointed in directions of some mundane systems/methods
more so when the specific question was asked to OP of this thread . . .

when everyone is running multiple systems each making monthly 15% plus . . .
it's really stupid to suggest any outdated methods / systems
(just few days back one 15% guy, enlightened us with the wisdom that even selling coriander doubles your money daily)

Anyway the moderator can just delete the useless content in the three messages posted by me here . .

BTW: forget the text, don't even read it just watch this VDU

Last edited:

marimuthu13

If i understood correctly NT request to thread owner,
1. NT has trading system revolving around pivot price action..

2. While entry are pure mechanical, exit are mostly discrete..due to exit problem he has problem with increase in qty..

3. He asked whether can he trade only specific set up of price action so that number of trades goes down ( elimination of trading rangebound markets) ..same time he wanted to ensure 1: 2 RR with hit rate of 50%..

He is not coping for new system or way to handle pressure while increases lot size to 100 or 1000 lots..

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Vijay Bro
Its not about not finding one setup.Its about finding ONE MECHANICAL SETUP on which we can put BIG POSITION SIZE..
I am trading discreationary.Without a mechanical setup ,I am not able to increase my size. For me a good size would be Where R would be 25K OR 50K OR MORE..thats risk amount.For BNF, it could be like 50- 100 lots.
I cannot bait big amount on my discreation . I want peace of mind while trading.Things work when In a trend, but in sideways, it takes.In intraday, there is lot of sound.
So, I just want to trade limited setups.Which can give 1:2 R:R & 50 % win rate.1-2 intraday trade is enough.
If you find those setups, Please let me know.
thanks
NT
Big position size is not defined by 50k stoploss, it's the same old story of defining risk as percentage of your capital.
If 50000 is 1%, then capital has to be 50Lakh.
You should not think of putting most of your capital at stake on some divine high probability setup, which I guess you are....
As your capital grows 50lakh and more, you should become more conservative in your risk profile.
After a certain capital growth, (I know not many people like it), you have to become an investor, meanwhile continuing with trading, but your life no more depends on outcome of that trading.
The above is a lifecycle of a successful trader.....investor (+trader)
That's what my little understanding tells me.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
NT bhai, sawaal poochh ke gayab ho gaye....
Yahaan ghamasaan macha hai, badi capital aapki, badi position aapki, bada profit bhi aapka....yahaan hum sab dimaag laga rahe....

niftytaurus

If i understood correctly NT request to thread owner,
1. NT has trading system revolving around pivot price action..

2. While entry are pure mechanical, exit are mostly discrete..due to exit problem he has problem with increase in qty..

3. He asked whether can he trade only specific set up of price action so that number of trades goes down ( elimination of trading rangebound markets) ..same time he wanted to ensure 1: 2 RR with hit rate of 50%..

He is not coping for new system or way to handle pressure while increases lot size to 100 or 1000 lots..
Hi Everyone
Marimuthu Bro! You have understood 100% correctly.My request was just that.
Thanks

niftytaurus

NT bhai, sawaal poochh ke gayab ho gaye....
Yahaan ghamasaan macha hai, badi capital aapki, badi position aapki, bada profit bhi aapka....yahaan hum sab dimaag laga rahe....
Hi Everyone
I was just asking a simple question as marimuthu Bro mentioned.He understands my problem accurately.
I Request all of my TJ brothers to not stress yourself much.Koi ghamasan nahi hai.I Respect that all just want to help me.Its so really nice of all of you.Thanks to all for your suggestions.
I have got my answer from ST Da.
Generally , I ask specific questions privately.But , I asked my questions publically this time,that was my mistake.& I will rectify it.I just asked publically so other New traders like me can learn to get more depth into pivot & price action system. As very few traders left in Traderji who trades Pivot.So, when Shubhadeep Bro comes after a long time, I take opportunity to learn more about Price Action & Structural Pivot.
I become silent & not talk much in forum as everybody knows.I just open my mouth when I want to learn.I come here only for learning.
If anybody have got any problem from my question & posts.I really apologize.Now, thanks to all.
Keep learning & keep trading
Thanks

niftytaurus

Feel sorry for having posted, and started this current cycle of spamming . . .

The very very genuine question by the a genuine guy who already has multiple systems,
quite good to trade 50-100 lots intraday (making very good money) needed something
to trade 100/200 lots very simple like a 1:2 Risk Reward system with just 50% Win/Loss . . . .

somehow just missed the fact that कहा मै 10/20 lot वाला trader और कहा ये सब 100/200 lots वाले बड़े बड़े trader
(where I am a small trader in comparison to big guys trading 100s of lots)

and instead of posting just that setup, pointed in directions of some mundane systems/methods
more so when the specific question was asked to OP of this thread . . .

when everyone is running multiple systems each making monthly 15% plus . . .
it's really stupid to suggest any outdated methods / systems
(just few days back one 15% guy, enlightened us with the wisdom that even selling coriander doubles your money daily)

Anyway the moderator can just delete the useless content in the three messages posted by me here . .

BTW: forget the text, don't even read it just watch this VDU

Happy Bro
Are you also a Isha Follower? I am , thats why I am asking.
Thanks

Subhadip

Bro
Please tell some setups which can give 1:2 Risk reward in Intraday.It will be great help.
I just want to do limited trades .Even IF I can get only 1 trade per week which can give 2R per week intraday.
That will be solve my whole trading life & My life itself.I will be always greatful to you
Please Bro tell some setups of those.
Thanks
difficult to make mechanical, because it is as depends on the perspective of the setup..

Never thought of thinking in a way of making it mechanical.

Difficult for me to think in that way.