Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

anml

dear
SUBHADIP sir , SMARTTRADE sir , VIJAY sir and those who contributing in this pivot concepts ,i happy to say BIG THANKS to all . This thread gives me different dimension to chart . i m sticking to this thread more than one year and looking charts for more than 10 hours daily . now i am able to see a chart in a different perspective and i am gaining more confidence now . now i m working on most probable entries which i need to look serious for consistent profit . i am expecting your valuable timings to this thread and looking forward this thread to busy again sirs . My respect towards you gaining day by day by seeing my profit . my wish is to see you all to payoff of my respect .

thank you very much
vivek
I am second his thoughts , request Seniors to share their valuble time to us and request learners to post their charts :up:

Subhadip

dear
SUBHADIP sir , SMARTTRADE sir , VIJAY sir and those who contributing in this pivot concepts ,i happy to say BIG THANKS to all . This thread gives me different dimension to chart . i m sticking to this thread more than one year and looking charts for more than 10 hours daily . now i am able to see a chart in a different perspective and i am gaining more confidence now . now i m working on most probable entries which i need to look serious for consistent profit . i am expecting your valuable timings to this thread and looking forward this thread to busy again sirs . My respect towards you gaining day by day by seeing my profit . my wish is to see you all to payoff of my respect .

thank you very much
vivek
A small arsenal to all if margin permits:

Say in the daily chart you see market is going down,

then go to NIFTY two or three hundred points below..like today.. 10700 in JUL future..

then buy 10500 PE of Jul & sell 10400 PE of Jul..

in trending market it will give very good profit.. but it is hedged...