Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

SwagatN

Dear Smart_Trade sir, Subhadip Sir,

After a long time today I tried to trade on these pivot concepts (that I had learned from you nearly 3 years ago), I have lost practice on this methods, and aim to practice them over next two days so that I can trade it from monday.. Here I am posting few of my homeworks, please answer the questions marked and check if its correct. (If u are free to do so)

last 2 weeks of AXISBANK, 5m chart posted continuously.

No Answers !!!!

Subhadip

subhadip sir

ysday visual trend down , today gap down with 1st red bar . my plan was to short below 1st bar , later i entered on agg pivot for safe entry with SL above green bar . it was taken . pls temme is my sl is wrong anything i need to look back ?? View attachment 25885
in this chart, SL should have been at First bar high & has to be shorted first bar low...

Subhadip

Dear Smart_Trade sir, Subhadip Sir,

After a long time today I tried to trade on these pivot concepts (that I had learned from you nearly 3 years ago), I have lost practice on this methods, and aim to practice them over next two days so that I can trade it from monday.. Here I am posting few of my homeworks, please answer the questions marked and check if its correct. (If u are free to do so)

last 2 weeks of AXISBANK, 5m chart posted continuously.

Reply: not ok with the upgrade...

Sidewise area low is correctly marked...

second minor sideways low at 540 around..

Reply:
it is normally VPH, not due to upgrade...

Never go for upgrade, if in sideways range..go to higher TF & see if it is Sideways..then SOH

ok....

Do not go for these kind of Aggressive minor pivot...

Chart is clearly telling...it is minor uptrend.

Till 15:00 bar, it is minor sideways..
Replied inside..

Subhadip

Below is reliance 30 min chart , Erl failure , can go long on failure candle high or safely go long abv pivot high ?

Price in Visual Downtrend in 30 min / Major DT in 5 min , so VP failure in 30 min charts / Major Erl failure in 5 min charts?

Edited : Major DT in 5 min charts / Visual DT in 30 min charts
Yes go long on the bar high itself.....but keeping very strict SL just below the bar low plus filter...be careful in this kind of situation in down trend

Subhadip

friday supported at vpl ? if supported and if crossed previous vph then chance of higher Major pvt low ,

Too many VPH & VPL... please correct them..not all are Visual pivot...

Subhadip

Thanks Subhadip Sir, I appreciate it.. Will put more practice and come here in case of doubts.
Great...most important is to ENJOY..