Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

anml

Mys current mindset says nothing is absolute. Everything is changeable. Trends change. Resistance, support all of these are changing. Once the trend changes. We look for the first correction. If the correction turns out to be very large we either take rest (stop trading do something else ) or change sides.

In all these cases if we find points where our risk where we feel cost for being wrong is low then I try to enter there.
Thats the challenge for us now to find that low risk entries currently , hopefully will learn in coming days , :)

Trading is always evolving.

In the end its better if we try to work without having any boundaries or rigidity in midset in direction/ being right. More rigidity should with respect to the whether a risk should be taken and profit should be booked.

lemondew

St has told me many times. But everyone takes his own time and his own ways. The corrections are best places to find low risk entries. There is a thin line of difference between a correction and a trend change. what may seem like a correction can become a trend change. What seems like a trend change can actually be a correction.

And we are prone to errors in judging them. Errors shdnt be costly and the when we are right our profits should supersede

Thats the challenge for us now to find that low risk entries currently , hopefully will learn in coming days , :)

anml

Today just little gap up abv VPH , trend Uptrend in 5 min charts , ( though yesterday formed lower VPL , no follow up ) , so today trade long abv todays mph over 1 st bar , or short below mpl (after gap up enters into erl )as per idf rules , am i right ?:confusedd:

anml

St has told me many times. But everyone takes his own time and his own ways. The corrections are best places to find low risk entries. There is a thin line of difference between a correction and a trend change. what may seem like a correction can become a trend change. What seems like a trend change can actually be a correction.

And we are prone to errors in judging them. Errors shdnt be costly and the when we are right our profits should supersede
Yes , as ST sir told , today guessed to catch one mpl low risk entry , but it dragged some more points , ( all are im watching in dummy trades only , not real )

anml

Trend : Uptrend ( 5 min ) , opened in yesterday range abv ERL , so long abv mph over 1 st bar , or if correction happens, looking for higher VPL formation , ie crossing previous mph after some mpl s.

anml

crossed mph high , now if price abv current 5 min candle high 10743.05 is buy with previous mpl 10711.95 sl , ( if crossed 10743.05 ) also one trendline resistance comes in higher timeframe , have to watch