Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

XRAY27

I have said this in past, but what people do outside the forum is none of forum's business....he may have his website,give tips, manage others money etc but if he is using forum platform to solicit customers,divert traffic, give trading calls here,post targets then he is violating forum rules.Please report any such violation with proof and a strict action will be taken in all those cases....

We cannot decide what a person should do outside the forum as he is free to do any such activity within the framework of law and other law enforcing agencies will deal with such cases as they deem fit.

Smart_trade
Da !!! it is very sad to see people just using this platform for soliciting customers,& posting some outstanding EOD charts ,but there capacity to earn from market is zero

Last edited:
accepted,
what people do outside the forum is none of forum's business

But I think,
what is the platform through which they (2 unknown persons) contact each other, (its none other than TJ, if involved persons are TJ members) and it should be of your concern. Its easy to post indirectly about ones blog name, like a member posted indirectly and I reached to his blog (though it turned out to be a tip providing blog)

I raised the similar issue through a reply in a different thread, but you choose to delete my post(s).
You never gave any evidence and we cannot act on your posts....forward us the PMs if you have the proof....

You accuse others of having a personal bias but you are alleging that I deleted your post...I did not....in fact I kept that post for admin to see and take action as they deem fit. I have enough courage to say that I deleted the post for valid reasons so don't make such baseless allegations on personal biases...

Smart_trade

Today upset seeing one member of TJ openly asking for money for profit & loss sharing..

Strange thing is happening..every one comes in trading asking for easy money...Why?

Learn any method...I am telling u..ANY METHOD..which is good...then u stick to it..learn it for every situation..every way-bull, bear or sideways,..that is all needed guys..

Just one method & DEDICATION & just that much...

Why people can not do this?

Why so eager to earn BIG money with very small capital...Guys earn 30% per year (u can beat all MF).

Just be consistent...

Feeling very disheartened..
I am telling here openly, i can teach anyone with dedication.

If any one want to learn TRADING & Earn, I can teach..all for FREE...

But one thing...have to have DEDICATION & Patience....That is all needed...
I found nothing wrong in marimuthu's proposal, not for this forum anyway. People may disagree, but it is ok by me. A variation from the dry studious type of discussions, just a spice, but serious nonetheless. One-two such threads going don't harm the forum any, nor are a digression from its core purpose.

So, carry on, marimuthu, unless the admin asks you to stop.

if you are disappointed with your trading success or lack of it, just step back, do more homework, return better prepared. If you feel like using a different strategy right away, go for it.

I found nothing wrong in marimuthu's proposal, not for this forum anyway. People may disagree, but it is ok by me. A variation from the dry studious type of discussions, just a spice, but serious nonetheless. One-two such threads going don't harm the forum any, nor are a digression from its core purpose.

So, carry on, marimuthu, unless the admin asks you to stop.

if you are disappointed with your trading success or lack of it, just step back, do more homework, return better prepared. If you feel like using a different strategy right away, go for it.
TP,

Admin has already issued a warning to him .

ST

You never gave any evidence and we cannot act on your posts....forward us the PMs if you have the proof....

You accuse others of having a personal bias but you are alleging that I deleted your post...I did not....in fact I kept that post for admin to see and take action as they deem fit. I have enough courage to say that I deleted the post for valid reasons so don't make such baseless allegations on personal biases...

Smart_trade
I am sorry that my post hurt you.
But, by YOU, I never meant Smart_Trade as a person, I meant Smart_Trade as moderator.

BTW, IMO, we members can not differentiate whether its done by moderator or admin, for us moderator and admin are one and same

Da !!! it is very sad to see people just using this platform for soliciting customers, Just posting some outstanding EOD charts ,but there capacity to earn from market is zero
We know that this is going on but we cannot be a moral judge about what people do outside the forum. When we see violations inside the forum and we have evidence, then only we can take action....we cannot take action on some accusations without evidence.

Smart_trade

I am sorry that my post hurt you.
But, by YOU, I never meant Smart_Trade as a person, I meant Smart_Trade as moderator.

BTW, IMO, we members can not differentiate whether its done by moderator or admin, for us moderator and admin are one and same
I had seen your post and I fully support the decision of Admin or any other moderator to delete the post ...in fact I was expecting a harsher action..

So Admin or moderators were right in deleting your post.

Smart_trade

XRAY27

We know that this is going on but we cannot be a moral judge about what people do outside the forum. When we see violations inside the forum and we have evidence, then only we can take action....we cannot take action on some accusations without evidence.

Smart_trade
Da !!! I'm not talking about action or reaction ,but why people start preaching when there ability to earn is zero is my point ..yes !!!Mods cannot do any thing unless there is a evidence,i have reported many posts..and Admin/mods have taken action

Just want to say to every body, don't deceive people by posting some outstanding charts,when your ability to earn is zero ,learn any method in the forum and rise your self before preaching others

Subhadip

Da !!! I'm not talking about action or reaction ,but why people start preaching when there ability to earn is zero is my point ..yes !!!Mods cannot do any thing unless there is a evidence,i have reported many posts..and Admin/mods have taken action

Just want to say to every body, don't deceive people by posting some outstanding charts,when your ability to earn is zero ,learn any method in the forum and rise your self before preaching others
Exactly bro.....Learn and Earn....it may be any profitable method...but be profitable...