Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

Today upset seeing one member of TJ openly asking for money for profit & loss sharing..

Strange thing is happening..every one comes in trading asking for easy money...Why?

Learn any method...I am telling u..ANY METHOD..which is good...then u stick to it..learn it for every situation..every way-bull, bear or sideways,..that is all needed guys..

Just one method & DEDICATION & just that much...

Why people can not do this?

Why so eager to earn BIG money with very small capital...Guys earn 30% per year (u can beat all MF).

Just be consistent...

Feeling very disheartened..

Subhadip

I am telling here openly, i can teach anyone with dedication.

If any one want to learn TRADING & Earn, I can teach..all for FREE...

But one thing...have to have DEDICATION & Patience....That is all needed...

VJAY

Today upset seeing one member of TJ openly asking for money for profit & loss sharing..

Strange thing is happening..every one comes in trading asking for easy money...Why?

Learn any method...I am telling u..ANY METHOD..which is good...then u stick to it..learn it for every situation..every way-bull, bear or sideways,..that is all needed guys..

Why so eager to earn BIG money with very small capital...Guys earn 30% per year (u can beat all MF).

Just be consistent...

Dear Subhadip,
me too :(....IMO main problem for unsuccess in trading is not stick in one method ...its ddiificult to follow one method when SL hits...once this problem rectifies and able to stick in one method not looking its succes in shorter times then its start of professional trader....and yes all wants from trading big money using small cap ! which is unrealistic ...in any business there is no easy money...

Just be consistent...

I am also feeling sad the way that thread took a turn.What more to say....

Smart_trade

Just be consistent...

I am telling here openly, i can teach anyone with dedication.

If any one want to learn TRADING & Earn, I can teach..all for FREE...

But one thing...have to have DEDICATION & Patience....That is all needed...
Dear Subhadip,
me too :(....IMO main problem for unsuccess in trading is not stick in one method ...its ddiificult to follow one method when SL hits...once this problem rectifies and able to stick in one method not looking its succes in shorter times then its start of professional trader....and yes all wants from trading big money using small cap ! which is unrealistic ...in any business there is no easy money...
I am also feeling sad the way that thread took a turn.What more to say....

Smart_trade
I am sorry guys making your weekend disheartening...but all are got me wrong....

Don't you people agree with me on, it's not trading system that fails but TRADER who is failing....

You are all having same sight mind set teach a man how to fish ...

You people didn't understand my perception...

Anyway wrong is wrong..don't want justify it from my side....

Dear Subhadip,
Shocked to see your message bro...I hope you forgot past...I paid to you and not even traded in single day, but never asked money thati I paid...

I am sorry guys making your weekend disheartening...but all are got me wrong....

Don't you people agree with me on, it's not trading system that fails but TRADER who is failing....

You are all having same sight mind set teach a man how to fish ...

You people didn't understand my perception...

Anyway wrong is wrong..don't want justify it from my side....
As you say you are not hard pressed for money and you have a six figure income job,then why are you so addicted to trading...you trade 1-2 contracts to satisfy your urge of trading, as profit or loss in small qty would make no difference to you.You can increase trading size when you start on a winning streak.

ST

Shocked to see your message bro...I hope you forgot past...I paid to you and not even traded in single day, but never asked money thati I paid...
I am also shocked after reading your post.
VJAY too !!!!!!!!!!
I have said this in past, but what people do outside the forum is none of forum's business....he may have his website,give tips, manage others money etc but if he is using forum platform to solicit customers,divert traffic, give trading calls here,post targets then he is violating forum rules.Please report any such violation with proof and a strict action will be taken in all those cases....

We cannot decide what a person should do outside the forum as he is free to do any such activity within the framework of law and other law enforcing agencies will deal with such cases as they deem fit.

Smart_trade

I have said this in past, but what people do outside the forum is none of forum's business....he may have his website,give tips, manage others money etc but if he is using forum platform to solicit customers,divert traffic, give trading calls here,post targets then he is violating forum rules.Please report any such violation with proof and a strict action will be taken in all those cases....

We cannot decide what a person should do outside the forum as he is free to do any such activity within the framework of law and other law enforcing agencies will deal with such cases as they deem fit.

Smart_trade
accepted,
what people do outside the forum is none of forum's business

But I think,
what is the platform through which they (2 unknown persons) contact each other, (its none other than TJ, if involved persons are TJ members) and it should be of your concern. Its easy to post indirectly about ones blog name, like a member posted indirectly and I reached to his blog (though it turned out to be a tip providing blog)

I raised the similar issue through a reply in a different thread, but you choose to delete my post(s).