Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

Well, Anil bhai, I understand the importance of pivots in setting targets, but you exited higher up, probably made up you're mind to lock in some profits:)( I also feel that way sometimes) but this creates a lot of subjectivity. Have a look at chart below, assume we entered short at marked cross heir, where would you exit (I suppose at pivot, fine) but then the bigger move comes later...

Thanks
Regards
Vivek
Exit is simple. Either pivot or two bar back method as per Rally and decline.

Subhadip

To all, please use 60 min as higher TF and 15 min as lower TF and trade seeing 15 min chart.

For long term it will be helpful to all and less whipsaw.

Believe me.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Point is - the losses in the sideways movement is covered in the trending phase . Or are you able to identify the sideways movement and keep away:D
hi,
as i said previously i m still learning and quite a slow learner actually.:D
i use pratap sir's vwap bands to identify and trade sideways condition. after learning about pivots here, i m now using both methods simultanously.
thanks,
regards

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Exit is simple. Either pivot or two bar back method as per Rally and decline.
Dear Subhadeep, according to 2bar SL method, should it be at top of 9:30 or 9:35 bar, with hammer as mpl?
Regards
Thanks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Dear Subhadeep, where would you exit longs in the following chart, at the crack of 9:30 or 9:35 candle?

amandeep86

Dear Subhadeep, according to 2bar SL method, should it be at top of 9:30 or 9:35 bar, with hammer as mpl?
Regards
Thanks
Vivek ,could you post link or share what exactly is 2 bar method is ..