Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

Sir,
For setup hourly chart
For trading 15 min chart
And trying to learn rally, decline and pivot as you taught us.
Thanks.
Good job.
See hourly chart for starting of trade and if price above or below both MA in hourly.

Now trade SL and everything see 15 min chart.

Rally and decline in all 15 min chart.

In your marking, SL should be moved and you should get out when rally confirmed.

You were waiting for pivot high to be broken.
When price travelled much distance from you entry SL every two bar back high to get more profit.

Last edited:

Vipul_84

Hello Smart Trade Sir and Shubhadip sir,

Many many new concepts in this thread ...

Have some queries though
For a beginner like me, which method is more suitable? Pivot based or MA based? No previous experience as of now for me.

My goal is to make min 120 points in nifty futures, intraday basis. I am following Shubhadip sir's posts in ".... 40 trades", so starting with 3 Lakhs and 2 lots of Nifty. All trades to be intra-day trades. Goal is to make yearly 1500 pts using only Nifty futures. Is it possible?

Which method should I select: Pivot or MA based method ?
If MA, what should be time frame combination? 60 min - 15 min okay? Like Shubhadip sir, I am also working but can keep track of charts on KITE.

Simple rule is when the market opens with a gap in previous day's afternoon range, we wait for a visual pivot to form before taking any trade.

It is nice to see XRAY27 taking keen interest in learning this method.:)He has his PA method but still so keen to learn new things. Learning is a continuous process.

Smart_trade

XRAY27

Observing flag move of previous day for todays trading ..added this to demand and supply projections..
subhadip for this point !!!..

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Hello Smart Trade Sir and Shubhadip sir,

Many many new concepts in this thread ...

Have some queries though
For a beginner like me, which method is more suitable? Pivot based or MA based? No previous experience as of now for me.

My goal is to make min 120 points in nifty futures, intraday basis. I am following Shubhadip sir's posts in ".... 40 trades", so starting with 3 Lakhs and 2 lots of Nifty. All trades to be intra-day trades. Goal is to make yearly 1500 pts using only Nifty futures. Is it possible?

Which method should I select: Pivot or MA based method ?
If MA, what should be time frame combination? 60 min - 15 min okay? Like Shubhadip sir, I am also working but can keep track of charts on KITE.
You have set your goals without deciding your system?

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Decide the destination, path will follow:thumb:

besides he is aiming for 120 points monthly, bit high for beginner but not day dreaming.
Don't know about you but being a beginner myself its very devastating when instead of moving towards your goals, you end up losing your capital. Seasoned traders simply kill the beginners and snatch their capital.