Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Thanks for the nice words my dear friend.

Now answer of your questions:
1. Minimum & maximum risk is around 2 % per trade, if not told otherwise.
Some time , I do use double my lot size, in case of BO failure (most of the time) & BD Failure(rarely).

2. use it as SL method, and always do add for gaining maximum out of it. (Do not believe in Reward method)- always have a exit plan though.

3. Success rate is 50% is more than sufficient.

4. 40 trade is a scientific method, use excel, you will love it after knowing it,

Add is to be always for getting more out of the trade ( successful trade).

For exit, use Pivot low break in case of Long & reverse.

You can exit in Big round number / more significant number of the script you use.

Or if you are using this MA method, use two bar back SL method of the Rally/ decline respectively.
Hi Shubhadeep bro
Thanks for your prompt & helpful reply..
how to calculate 40 trades in excel?
thanks

Hello Subhadip da,

I have been going through your teachings for the past few days.
I have some queries. Hope you will find time to answers my queries.

Page33-Post321.jpg
Point 1. Why are you considering the red candle as a pivot? It didnt have any follow through or low below that. Isnt that just a pause?

Point 2. Why the green candle low was not considered as a pivot? It was lower than the prev. red candle.

Point 3,4,5. - Why didnt you add above these highs?

Page33-Post323.jpg

Point 1. Please explain the rationale for shorting here. As far as I understood, the DT is only confirmed once the last VPL was broken. Here the price is above that.

Point 2. Isnt it better to short the low of point 2, as the ERL rejection?

Thank you.

Hi Shubhadeep bro
Today after market hours, I have tested 2 MA system on Banknifty..As you suggested try 15min with HTF of 60 mins..Its amazing! You rightly said, I would really marry that system ..I still tested just 3 monthes &results are superb!
This weekend I will test it more.
Thanks a lot .
I have some queries.
1) As when in morning,first hourly candel close above both MA..then 15 min candels does a big rally without making any pivot..so where should we enter?
2)in 15 min chart, should we enter only on 15 min VPH/VPL ONLY, or can we enter on 15 min Minor pivots also??? Though, I noticed, Vph/vpl ON 15 MINS gives very good trade.
I trader 3/5 min now..but Trading 15 min is less stressed & fun..besides, lot of savings on brokerage,slippage & govt taxes due to less trades..
Thanks a lot

XRAY27

Subhadip !!!

As you told following are HTF and TTF like"8EMA and 21EMA EOD then 60 mins,15min and 3mins,60min and 15 min
Day chart with weekly chart"

Query is :

How will you range area in weekly chart in case you are doing with day chart with this system

Subhadip

dada,
1) how to take Break out failure & breakdown failure trades efficiently? it would be better if you can post chart.

2) above 2 types trades taken in failure of previous day range or what?
Will post some charts regarding those situations this weekend.