Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

PUCHU_2500

today the entire market is down, but how subhadip's method worked at opposite direction in positive way......see below BHEL chart.....

Last edited:

Subhadip

today the entire market is down, but how subhadip's method worked at opposite direction in positive way......see below BHEL chart.....
:thumb::clap::clapping:

SevenD

Don't know what am I, doing wrong here, as am unable to view your chart, all i see is a very small square, with a x marked on it, I click it and nothing happens. Do i have to view the BHEL chart via some other software?
Will someone tell me how to view this chart.

Thanks Subhadip for great efforts with more than 300 posts on this method. Not gone thru entire thread but was just tracking ST da's post and thus landed at following posts by you & Vishnu....

Just want to know what are these arrows you are marking?When you mark arrow in 15 TF & 3 TF?

Sorry for interrupting with too naive question

Regards,

Charts of Crude for 30thNov...Marked in 15 min chart..

5 min chart marked, of the same day crude
Today Two MA's worked well on 3min and 15min tf's.
3min chart

15min chart

vishnu_1990v

Subhadip

Subhadip Da,
Please reply on long entry confused.
Long entries looking at 15min and 3min chart.

15min chart

3min chart

vishnu_1990v
I do not trade when price is inside yesterday afternoon range.

Subhadip

Thanks Subhadip for great efforts with more than 300 posts on this method. Not gone thru entire thread but was just tracking ST da's post and thus landed at following posts by you & Vishnu....

Just want to know what are these arrows you are marking?When you mark arrow in 15 TF & 3 TF?

Sorry for interrupting with too naive question

Regards,
Marks are for entry & SL etc.

SevenD

Don't know what am I, doing wrong here, as am unable to view your chart, all i see is a very small square, with a x marked on it, I click it and nothing happens. Do i have to view the BHEL chart via some other software?
Will someone tell me how to view this chart.
Chart is visible today, logged in with chrome, probably IE was the issue..

Thanks