Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

Please do not forget what I have told all of you till today before knowing/ learning this setup.

Also always know that Rally & Decline.

It is very easy setup if you know & remember the Rally & Decline.

anilnegi

Hope u have some exit rules...

Can you explain Please...
Yes the target is next higher pivot high or till higher pivot low is maintained

thanks

Subhadip

NF 60 min chart:

NF 15 min Chart:

At point A, in 60 min chart you can see that price move over the sideways move of the previous days- also move above both the MA line.

Now look into 15 min chart:

Entry above point A, SL two bar low; 1st ADD over point C;
From entry point look for rule of Rally and decline;

We will get out when there will be decline or our exit rule of what ever I have told previously.

second add over point D -some how half cut :( in the picture.

Point E still no decline, one bar after point E, decline not confirmed..

At point G, exit.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Rejection or BO Failure

Retracement

Hope this helps.

God Bless you

;-)
Well I was off the thread for many days, (was thinking that my question was too naive or stupid coz wasn't getting answers) Sincere apologies and Thanks from the bottom of my heart Tavnaz for answering.
Regards
Vivek

SevenD

NF 60 min chart:

NF 15 min Chart:

At point A, in 60 min chart you can see that price move over the sideways move of the previous days- also move above both the MA line.

We will get out when there will be decline or our exit rule of what ever I have told previously.

At point G, exit.
Thanks Subhadip, for your immense contribution.

Can we trade this strategy for the 3m or 5 M TF looking at HTF of 15m or 30m, as trading averages on lower TF gives frequent spikes.

Thanks.

Subhadip

NF 60 min chart:

NF 15 min Chart:

At point G, exit.
Can any one post some charts....with those Moving averages?

Subhadip

Thanks Subhadip, for your immense contribution.

Can we trade this strategy for the 3m or 5 M TF looking at HTF of 15m or 30m, as trading averages on lower TF gives frequent spikes.

Thanks.
Lower Time frame management needs some more skill, first time test on higher TF, then when comfortable you can go to 3 min/ 5 min TF along with 15 min.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
When any bar closes above the PL the market had broken and then the high of that bar is taken out, that time it is almost certain that we have a PL breakdown failure at hand.

Just below your entry we see three small same level bars( blue,red and blue) where the market was accumalating after the breakdown failure. On top of these bars we must cover our short positions.

Smart_trade
As far as I could understand, should all breakouts be traded as such, and position reversed only if a failure is sensed as explained by ST sir.

Subhadip

As far as I could understand, should all breakouts be traded as such, and position reversed only if a failure is sensed as explained by ST sir.
Be aware of the sensing part.

Technical analysis part should be behind that, not any guessing though.