Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

1. long above first bar high. as visual trend trend was up, long above mph above vph that is first bar high. ppb at 10.45 bar close, exit below 10.50 bar low. your long entry was not correct.
2. Shorts below 11.45 low, but i wont take as support area 748 was nearby if taken then be quick in taking profits and move stops early. hope it makes sense.
:clap: Good Job

When there is no momentum after pivot low break, will you cover too?
So In above example, cover above the first green bar after entry as its high is above PL? If yes, after exit price fails to move up too. Is re-entry below PL ok ?

This also means that the initial SL above pivot high is only for protection against immediate rejection and we plan to get out earlier if price stays above PL.
when there is no mommentum better not to trade pivot breaks rather than trade the extremes for failures. when previous days low or highs are not broken better not to trade that stock as that might be consolidating after a nice move and particular day will turn out to be an inside day.

anilnegi

subha da you were posting a chart for trading EOD chart for positional trade, if got time pls post one.

thanks

Subhadip

subha da you were posting a chart for trading EOD chart for positional trade, if got time pls post one.

thanks
Ok. Will post some chart from kite today. You will love it.

Blackhole

When any bar closes above the PL the market had broken and then the high of that bar is taken out, that time it is almost certain that we have a PL breakdown failure at hand.

Just below your entry we see three small same level bars( blue,red and blue) where the market was accumalating after the breakdown failure. On top of these bars we must cover our short positions.

Smart_trade
excellent write up! :thumb:

Could never Disagree with U on this..:)

anilnegi

Todays trade

LIC housing
buy @ 475.80 sold @ 477.90, last bar never expected, it was awesome.

Yes bank
Bought @ 759 the big hammer was saying something, sold @ 767, it seems a perfect trade.

thanks
subha da /st da for helping rookie trader like me.

Subhadip

Todays trade

LIC housing
buy @ 475.80 sold @ 477.90, last bar never expected, it was awesome.

Yes bank
Bought @ 759 the big hammer was saying something, sold @ 767, it seems a perfect trade.

thanks
subha da /st da for helping rookie trader like me.
Hope u have some exit rules...

Can you explain Please...

Subhadip

Hello Friends,

I want to discuss one more easy setup with everyone.

Setup is like this:
It is double time frame system:

Like: Day chart with weekly chart; 3 min/ 5 min chart with 15 min chart; 15 min chart along with 60 min chart

Subhadip

Setup:

We will use SMA 21 & EMA 8 in both Time frame chart.

When in higher TF chart; price above both the MA line, buy in lower TF when price break out of the both line above it.

When in higher TF price below both the MA line, sell the lower TF when price break down / break a pivot low (when price below both MA line in Lower TF).

I will post some charts for this setup.