Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

Dear Subhadip Bro,

Long on pivot break. No opp for short yet although ERL is activated in both cases
ERLs are ok, need to work on entry & add along with SL movement

Subhadip

Trade will be initiated on break on minor pivots after ERL activation in direction of reversal from ERL
Are you sure those are ERLs & I have not spoken about VRL, no need for VRL

Subhadip

Dear Subhadip Bro,

Please check

I am not very sure about aggressive pivot, I thought we can use it only for adds, but I think my entry is not a clear pivot, still can enter I think
Good Job,

Grey colour line is not activated...

Subhadip

New traders mistakenly believe success is all about the right knowledge and the right strategy.While this is important, they fail to understand that becoming a trader is really a process of growth and development. Success is not a result of one day finding the right combination of indicators or parameters and the right set of trading rules. Success comes through a process of learning to trust yourself as you operate within an environment of uncertainty. Trusting your ability to make effective decisions, to manage risk, and to identify and manage opportunity.

New traders mistakenly believe success is all about the right knowledge and the right strategy.While this is important, they fail to understand that becoming a trader is really a process of growth and development. Success is not a result of one day finding the right combination of indicators or parameters and the right set of trading rules. Success comes through a process of learning to trust yourself as you operate within an environment of uncertainty. Trusting your ability to make effective decisions, to manage risk, and to identify and manage opportunity.
Hi

As you once told me in the past to one of my posts made in your thread: Excellent Sir,

I would like to take the chance and now give this comment back to you with the word:

Excellent post Sir

and by the way for the next time: I am Dan :)