Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

Subhodip,

I have marked few trades based on ERL failures ,Please check which of following 6 Trades are correct.

if we make this is used as a trading setup ,will it be something counter trading trends which is against the Flow Principal.
Number 4 is a classic example.

Subhadip

Thanks subhadip !!! Agg.pivot or P1 entry along with pure pivot are my entry points with in my method of trading...no Verl or Erl's...i found little complicated with saint sir post.s ,but now this is very much clear with your posts...:clapping:
Thanks Xray Bro!

Subhadip

Thanks for your reply Subhadip.

You have clarified that Image one is correct: a VPH is said to be formed when LPL is formed.

Sir, I have 2 questions :
01. In the Image 1 where you say that a VPH is formed when LPL is formed! Now what if the upmove after LPL creates a HPH again? So wont it be logical to say that VPH is said to have been formed only after a LPH is formed?

02.Is there anything about this happening after a minimum number of HPH already formed ? I mean to ask do we need minimum of 2 or more HPH and then a LPL or LPH to get a VPH?

Hopefully my query is clear! :p
Dear Friend I am not clear about ur question, can u post any hand drawn any chart or anything for asking me the question please

Last edited:

Subhadip

Dear Subhadip,
4 did not close above ERL, is that ok? Instead there was a bearish engulfing there.
2. Failure
Failure is nothing but the bar that breaks the pivot and goes away at a good visual distance but eventually the same bar falls back and closes below the non-operational ERL line (body of pivot).

wisp

2. Failure
Failure is nothing but the bar that breaks the pivot and goes away at a good visual distance but eventually the same bar falls back and closes below the non-operational ERL line (body of pivot).
Dear Subhadip,
Thanks a lot.