Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

I do agree with you sir, but sometime I make silly mistakes which can be improved by others method. I personally follow the supertrend crossovers.
Fine. If you like that supertrend crossovers you may add some ideas from this PA thread, so you may get a better understanding how to read any chart. :thumb: Making mistakes is of normal nature in every part of our life, if now in business or in our private live, it happens daily. We take it, we live it, and we get stronger when mastering our mistakes. ;)

Dax Devil

I think it's time that we should all let Subhadip continue without interruption from now on by not bothering to reply to the usual party poopers that would spring up now and then. Our replies feed their egos which may result in more interruptions.

Have a profitable week, everyone. Goodnight.

Subhadip

Fine. If you like that supertrend crossovers you may add some ideas from this PA thread, so you may get a better understanding how to read any chart. :thumb: Making mistakes is of normal nature in every part of our life, if now in business or in our private live, it happens daily. We take it, we live it, and we get stronger when mastering our mistakes. ;)
Excellent sir.:clapping:

Subhadip

Yes Decline confirmed and mPH is at bar 6 high.

Gap down. Decline confirmed. Do not wait for another bar.

If a big bar takes out two or three low simultaneously along with lower high also, we will call it a decline and accordingly we will map out mPH also.

Subhadip

Now just a recap: using a opposite perspective:

Lower highs and lower lows- signifies Decline.

A series of lower mPH & lower mPL signifies a minor down trend.

Inside bar will not confirm the end of decline- have to wait for confirmation Break out of the bar high.

Inside bar - may be part of decline.

If any out side bar- no confirmation of end of Decline- same in line of Inside bar.

If Gap up- confirms a Rally, accordingly mPL will form.

Subhadip

Just understand one thing:

when Rally meets decline - it is Pivot.

Now the trend decide , if it is minor pivot or visual pivot or major pivot.

A series of higher minor pivot high and higher minor pivot low - makes a minor uptrend.

A series of lower minor pivot high and lower minor pivot low- makes minor down trend.

Meeting point of minor uptrend and minor down trend makes the Visual pivot.

Subhadip

Trend is always same rule, be in lower or be it in higher time frame.

A Series of Higher Minor Pivot Highs and Higher Minor Pivot Lows constitute a Minor Uptrend.
A Series of Lower Minor Pivot Highs and Lower Minor Pivot Lows constitute a Minor Downtrend.

Meeting Point of Minor Uptrend and Minor Downtrend Constitute a Visual Pivot.

These applied for all time frame

Subhadip

This is to all,

Nothing in big difference in 3 TF and 5 TF, but I prefer more volatile script to be traded in 3 min TF and less volatile script like NF to be traded in 5 min TF.

More volatile means Crude, BNF etc. both are my darlings.

Now to trade first u identify the trend in hourly and in 15 min TF. Then trade in lower TF.

Suppose, in hourly it is uptrend, I am talking about Visual uptrend. And in 15 min TF also visual uptrend.

Now in lower TF, you are seeing a decline going on. I will never go for shorting when higher TF is uptrend in 15 min TF.

I will wait for a break of high of mPH, to go long in lower TF.

Subhadip

Rally and decline is the starting.

Trend is the bigger thing. When rally and decline met it is minor trend. When two minor trend meet it is visual trend.

Minor pivots,visual pivots and major pivots are all pivots but they form a hierarchy. Lowest in that hierarchy is minor pivot, then higher is visual pivot and highest is major pivots.

Please remember, in every chart, there is rally & decline always going on.

You have to identify those, for proficiencies in minor pivot.

After you got minor pivot, then only you can go for visual pivot.

Last edited: